💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

7/27 Has Left iTunes Top 10 Already, why?

Dangerous Man

Why has 5H new album left ikoons top 10 just 5 days after its release?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Why has 5H new album left ikoons top 10 just 5 days after its release?

• The album is bad overall :/
    • People's taste are trash. This is so unfair. :'(
    • I blame Camila and her fans.
    • They have a new album out? :confused:

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man
10 minutes ago, Klou said:

Gee... I wonder if this thread was created to promote Ariana.

Ofc not!!!!!1111! :sis: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

It's just a bad album. That's My Girl is the only bop.

Currently listening to Joanne

Benji

No idea.

For me, it's a lack of interest. I can't really be assed to listen to their album. I imagine their singles will be pretty catchy but I doubt they've got much to offer outside of them.

Their image has always bothered me. Even with label assembled pop-groups, the members all still have their personalities (looks as Sugababes, Girls Aloud, Spice Girls, 1D etc.) but Fifth Harmony went from being about the voice to just sex appeal and there's nothing interesting about them outside of that now.

malazam

Because it is a bad album. Because they're annoying and only have Twitter power.

Next

another shot before we kiss the other side

LetsGetHigh

Their fans had me believing that they're the biggest girl group since Spice Girls. :air: Kii'ing. 

Dangerous Man
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Camila fans had me believing that they're the biggest girl group since Spice Girls. :air: Kii'ing. 

Fixed. :green: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

DiegoMonster

Probably lack of interest, I love them tho and they're talented. They're still finding their way into the industry. Sadly I start to think they're not going to last a lot much but, for a girl group and a X Factor alumni they are doing very very way, it's probably not fair to compare them to such bigger acts like Ariana or Meghan Trainor. The fact that they have a top 5 and #1 pop song is something I wasn't expecting at all.

PopThatArt

There's an airplane in itunes? 

Go see A Star is Born

kvnrp

tbh, 7/27 is one of the worst names for an album ever.

It almost as bad as Title or Thank You :neyde:

Who are Fifth Harmony anyway :neyde:

Mister Gaga

They're still pretty unknown to the GP. They have only two hits, the second one smashing right now. What did you expect? 

Noah

There are no standout Songs, it just sounds very bleak.

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

JusKeepBreathin

TBH they are a singles artist. Their opening week this week is half of all the 150k albums their last album sold to date. But the album has some bops. I love Squeeze, Write On Me and That's My Girl. They also have two versions that if you add still make them at least #8 or more on iTunes. Also they are debuting with an increase in sales from their last first week which was 61k. If anything it means they are growing their brand. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't understand the high expectations of sales from a band that has never really sold well. They are probably selling what their label was expecting. If you notice they didn't really spend a lot on marketing like Blake did. Blake still has more marketing up on iTunes than 5H.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Noah
6 minutes ago, just4fun said:

TBH they are a singles artist. Their opening week this week is half of all the 150k albums their last album sold to date. But the album has some bops. I love Squeeze, Write On Me and That's My Girl. They also have two versions that if you add still make them at least #8 or more on iTunes. Also they are debuting with an increase in sales from their last first week which was 61k. If anything it means they are growing their brand. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't understand the high expectations of sales from a band that has never really sold well. They are probably selling what their label was expecting. If you notice they didn't really spend a lot on marketing like Blake did. Blake still has more marketing up on iTunes than 5H.

Exactly! 

Their Label only had them signed for like one Album, them having a second Album is actually amazing! 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Archived