💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD's Katy Leak thread mentioned in news article; users mentioned

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

I made the Jess Glynne comaprison :gaycat: Inquisitr how you doin'?

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighlandHeart
20 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Ironic seeing this coming from you after making a big deal about me being happy Justin bieber is ****ing up his career. :emma:  You should live by what you preach. 

Excuse me? I never asked you to be happy about anyone ****ing up their careers. You took what I originally said out of context, as per usual, and put words in my mouth. Pathetic argument. Next time think before you speak it's embarassing when you don't.  

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Hecturr
18 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Excuse me? I never asked you to be happy about anyone ****ing up their careers. You took what I originally said out of context, as per usual, and put words in my mouth. Pathetic argument. Next time think before you speak it's embarassing when you don't.  

That's not what I'm saying either. You were downright condescending about people like me, who were liking what he's doing. Maybe you need some reading comprehension classes. I don't even understand how you made your conclusion, given what I wrote. Talk about embarrassment. 

RadioIsOurs
32 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oooh damn! I can always be assured a good show when coming to a thread with you in it.

regina-hallbrenda-meekspopcorn-gif.gif

Spoiler

Jk. Please don't say that I'm 'patronising' you again...

Battle 4 Ur Life

LMAOOOOOO. I actually said it was nothing extraordinary. I edited to add a couple nice comments to avoid sounding like a typical hater. although I do mean what I said. lol. but hey that's journalism. they edit you without mercy.

BTW, I'm a HE not a SHE!

lol but I'm not offended tbh. :toofunny:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Prismatic

Cackling. 

Now which one of you Bottoms wrote this. Expose yourself. :green: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

HighlandHeart
13 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

That's not what I'm saying either. You were downright condescending about people like me, who were liking what he's doing. Maybe you need some reading comprehension classes. I don't even understand how you made your conclusion, given what I wrote. Talk about embarrassment. 

Oh I see what you said now. I misread it. And please honey, I'm a published writer, comprehension classes aren't needed. I haven't slept for 36 hours and misreading is common. 

Even considering your tasteless insult, I'll reply to your original comment. Unlike you, I don't rejoice in and hope for the downfall of people's careers. I clearly stated I don't give Katy a chance in terms of listening to her music because she is shady, cunning and manipulative. To me a real star with real talent can put out music without all that insecure melodrama, and be acclaimed for the substance of the material, instead of due to trickery and falsity. So no, what I said is far from ironic. If you would even take the time to read what I've recently said about Katy in other threads, instead of being entirely sanctimonious and presumptuous, you'd see that I give her little of my time because I believe her to be another mediocre bubblegum pop singer, not because I'm a hateful person hoping her career falls to ruins. Your presumptions never fail to amuse me, on a bad day they're slightly depressing however. Don't know what you have against me but you've got the wrong idea. Then again, coming from someone who wishes ill on other human beings, I'm not at all surprised that you have created your own idea of who I am in your head. That to me wouldn't matter, were it not for the fact that you increasingly have the audacity to try and use it against me, misquoting me and twisting my words. You're entirely judgemental, and it's not pretty, and it's not cute. And being smug about it doesn't make it look like you're right, it makes it look like you're arrogant. 

11 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Oooh damn! I can always be assured a good show when coming to a thread with you in it.

regina-hallbrenda-meekspopcorn-gif.gif

Hide contents

Jk. Please don't say that I'm 'patronising' you again...

Why would I tell you you're patronising me unless you're patronising me? If you find entertainment in it, great, happy to bring a smile. 

HighlandHeart
11 minutes ago, myCD said:

LMAOOOOOO. I actually said it was nothing extraordinary. I edited to add a couple nice comments to avoid sounding like a typical hater. although I do mean what I said. lol. but hey that's journalism. they edit you without mercy.

BTW, I'm a HE not a SHE!

lol but I'm not offended tbh. :toofunny:

Sue. :stalkga:

RadioIsOurs
22 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Oh I see what you said now. I misread it. And please honey, I'm a published writer, comprehension classes aren't needed. I haven't slept for 36 hours and misreading is common. 

Even considering your tasteless insult, I'll reply to your original comment. Unlike you, I don't rejoice in and hope for the downfall of people's careers. I clearly stated I don't give Katy a chance in terms of listening to her music because she is shady, cunning and manipulative. To me a real star with real talent can put out music without all that insecure melodrama, and be acclaimed for the substance of the material, instead of due to trickery and falsity. So no, what I said is far from ironic. If you would even take the time to read what I've recently said about Katy in other threads, instead of being entirely sanctimonious and presumptuous, you'd see that I give her little of my time because I believe her to be another mediocre bubblegum pop singer, not because I'm a hateful person hoping her career falls to ruins. Your presumptions never fail to amuse me, on a bad day they're slightly depressing however. Don't know what you have against me but you've got the wrong idea. Then again, coming from someone who wishes ill on other human beings, I'm not at all surprised that you have created your own idea of who I am in your head. That to me wouldn't matter, were it not for the fact that you increasingly have the audacity to try and use it against me, misquoting me and twisting my words. You're entirely judgemental, and it's not pretty, and it's not cute. And being smug about it doesn't make it look like you're right, it makes it look like you're arrogant. 

Why would I tell you you're patronising me unless you're patronising me? If you find entertainment in it, great, happy to bring a smile. 

I ain't reading all that... 

giphy.gif

Edit: Oh, most of it wasn't meant for me. Sorry... :emma: Perhaps another essay for me some other time.

HighlandHeart
11 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I ain't reading all that... 

giphy.gif

Edit: Oh, most of it wasn't meant for me. Sorry... :emma: Perhaps another essay for me some other time.

Again, misreadings are common. It's okay. 

Hecturr
40 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I see excuses.

I would like some receipts for your allegations against Katy. I don't even like her, but she makes music that's doing well. She's not even putting out music right now, I'm highly doubting the leaks were from her team. What would she gain from it ? I can't prove that any more than you can prove your argument. However, the fact that her Twitter was just hacked, and the leaks coming mere hours after it seems suspicions.

Does Katy not posses a certain amount of talent ? She's got a lot of hits under her belt, and is on par with Gaga in terms of success. At least considering their last albums.  Considering you find her manipulative, maybe it was payola all this time.

You discrediting Katy's entire and success is laughable. The reason she's successful Isn't because she's shady, cunning and manipulative. It's because she makes music the gp likes, is a smart businesswoman and doesn't pretend to be something she's not. 

Lastly, if you don't like her reaping the benefits of her insecure melodrama, trickery and falsity. I'm eager to hear what you think about the Born This Way vs Express Yourself situation. Not only did Gaga lie about talking to Madonna about the song, but it also helped her in regards to people listening to the song. Which in turn she profited from. This was not trickery and falsity? I'm just wondering why you give Katy flack for something Gaga's been caught doing as well. To me this seems hypocritical, but I'm eagerly awaiting your response. And be sure to read the post a couple of times, so you don't put words in my mouth. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
4 hours ago, August Blue said:

"For example, user @PMKKARDASHiAN says that the song has a definite “trippy/70sish/discoish/punkish” vibe that is rarely found in music these days

get that promo cutie :gaycat:  :hug:

It was a misquote, but as long as they keep quoting that's all that matters 

:usrs:

FrankGutz
15 hours ago, ryanripley said:

BITCH TF WHERE IS MY MENTION OF MY ICONIC GIF USE

xKvhXeD.gif

@frankgutz we've been snubbed

xKvhXeD.gif

tf!! those bitchies!! one day we'll make iT, don't worry :tear:

xKvhXeD.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Serendipity
18 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

And btw, who among you here wrote this? :gaycat: 

16 hours ago, Prismatic said:

Cackling. 

Now which one of you Bottoms wrote this. Expose yourself. :green: 

let's see :poot: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived