đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD's Katy Leak thread mentioned in news article; users mentioned

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

August Blue

"For example, user @PMKKARDASHiAN says that the song has a definite “trippy/70sish/discoish/punkish” vibe that is rarely found in music these days

get that promo cutie :gaycat:  :hug:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPNick
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Somebody's being reductive here... 

tumblr_m7pzimLczg1qakrb3.gif

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

And it wasn't me

Spoiler

I was here before the album itself..

AdAstra

The fact that it took a Katy Perry thread for GGD to get proper news coverage. :toofunny: 

Phoenix

Look at those monsters being nice, spreading positivity, and supporting kety :applause: 

when will katypussies

đź’Ž

HighlandHeart

This is all so clearly staged by her and her people. When will she ever give over and just have faith in herself to put out a single without drama/bashing other people and senseless controversy? That's why I don't give her a chance, apart from her music being awful. She's so insecure with herself I can never have faith in her. Stunt after stunt as compensation for little talent. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

kabirartfling

It was about time! I joined ATRL and gagadaily in the same week but i have to say gagadaily is 10 X better in terms of news and overall site! 

Give your love to me

littlepotter

Um what are they talking about :laughga: I literally made a quixk search and listened to the song on some site a few hours ago. It's there.

Anyway, SLAY I FEEL SO ****ING PROUD :')

chaeri pls

DeanWinchester
16 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

The fact that it took a Katy Perry thread for GGD to get proper news coverage. :toofunny: 

Not GGD's little meltdowners becoming published sources of music opinion before LG5 was released :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

mister max

They compare the song’s sound to that of a piece by bands The Weeknd and Calvin Harris

those are my words :giveup: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

gagzus

i love how they come to a GAGA FORUM for discussion on Katy Perry aka Gaga's music rival :toofunny:

FATCAT
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Oh god how could I miss them out?? Editing right now.

No ones gonna @ me and let me know my thread is famous? :ph34r:

Purr more, hiss less.

freebit

This is just the Inquisiter though aka one of those Examiner-type sites, not a legitimate news site.:flop:

Dangerous Man

And btw, who among you here wrote this? :gaycat: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Drunk Poet said:

This is all so clearly staged by her and her people. When will she ever give over and just have faith in herself to put out a single without drama/bashing other people and senseless controversy? That's why I don't give her a chance, apart from her music being awful. She's so insecure with herself I can never have faith in her. Stunt after stunt as compensation for little talent. 

Ironic seeing this coming from you after making a big deal about me being happy Justin bieber is ****ing up his career. :emma:  You should live by what you preach. 

Archived