💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people ignore Madonna's ephebophilic character?

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219
3 hours ago, Yanko said:

lmao this :toofunny::toofunny: petty indeed 

beyonceairbnb.w529.h529.jpg.fd234e4b6084

This whole debacle is so try hard. I'm not even pressed over this sad soul, this is truly comedy gold. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

petty
45 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

This whole debacle is so try hard. I'm not even pressed over this sad soul, this is truly comedy gold. 

you really are pressed tho and you'll remain pressed. your fave only has a few years left henny so hold on tight

TBKbK2T.gif

AJH219
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

you really are pressed tho and you'll remain pressed. your fave only has a few years left henny so hold on tight

TBKbK2T.gif

That unintended Madonna promo though :giveup: You're a pro hunty :giveup:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Nirvana

I have not commented on this top topic of the week (please Gaga release something already!!), because I don't know enough of the issue to say anything. I have not read the Sex book nor know much about it. But after all, this came to light and I think it's a good thing because it shows that it is written in a form of a character, and it's not autobiographical book. If I understood right it's meant to show weird fantasies also thought as "tabu" in society. I did not know that and if I had only seen the tweet in the op, I may have thought otherwise. So it's good that we have M fans here to correct people and show receipts. :hor:

Gagaloth

So the OP basically says every author who writes in an alter ego fictional style about sexual phantasies or even about crime, rape, murder and whatnot is showcasing his or her personal predisposition. What do you guys know about literature and literary styles? This is almost too basic to even debate...

Snow
25 minutes ago, Gagaloth said:

So the OP basically says every author who writes in an alter ego fictional style about sexual phantasies or even about crime, rape, murder and whatnot is showcasing his or her personal predisposition. What do you guys know about literature and literary styles? This is almost too basic to even debate...

Truly....

petty
5 hours ago, Snow said:

5 hours ago, Gagaloth said:

yet here you are, contributing to the top post of the week/month

i've said on about every single page, remain pressed.

AJH219
10 hours ago, Gagaloth said:

They clearly haven't devoted 5+ years of their life studying literature like I have. If petty actually read some of the fiction I've read, he or she would run cowering back to their little safe space in streams of tears.

Im surprised this forum still hasn't banned "Pop". he's a known former Madonna fan who is everywhere on the web trying to make her seem unworthy of her success. wouldn't be surprised if he started the petition a few weeks ago. he's obsessed.

• 1 month later...
bionic
On 5/28/2016 at 11:47 PM, Uncle ARTPOP said:

FixT

Especially not you! :neyde:

buy bionic

bionic
6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Epic bump community committee.

I had it bookmarked to reply and didnt realise it was that old :laughga: Someone can delete/lock if they wish

buy bionic

Brian Ryan

Teenage boy does not mean underage. The age consent in my state is 16. There are places in the world where it is younger and may have been younger when the book was written.

LMAO @ the end but he gave me crabs you win some you lose some :icega:

Archived