💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

Your country is not a flop. C'mon these are just THE FIRST european dates! Just wait for the rest!

She's starting Europe leg in the countries which border with Ukraine. She's moving away from the East to the West Europe. I doubt that she'll come back.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Brit was in Ukraine, now Madonna. Why Gaga can't?

P.S. Sometimes I'm feeling like I'm living on the other planet... Why I was born in this flop country?

But I've just explained! People can't afford buying tickets both to Madonna's and Gaga's shows. Gaga would have to tour there right after Madonna, she wouldn't sell-out. Live Nation's bringing Madonna to your country because she's more popular there.

Edited by Pegasus_

manilaluzon

Is it true that The Darkness are opening the european dates?

Edited by crematorie

CRYING. SHE'S COMING TO LITHUANIA GUYS!! SO HAPDPPYPYPYP AAAAAAHHHH. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION

WHAT DOES BGA MEAN? holy **** I need tickets! Rhis would be my first GAGA CONCERT!! AAAAAAH

totalhate

Wonder why she's only doing one Italy city, and not Rome...and why not play the Olympic stadium in Barcelona? :/

And one London date? Lol yeah shes defs gonna add a ****ton more!

She's not playing the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona because she would not sell out PLUS LiveNation owns part of the Sant Jordi Arena so it's so much cheaper for them to do the show there and add a 2nd date if the 1st one sells out.

By the way, prices for Barcelona are 55-95e, cheaper than I thought!!!

Edited by totalhate

Gutted to miss out on the UK dates as I fly out to NY on the 8th September..... (oh well will commiserate myself with Madonna as I'm seeing her on the 8th in NY!)

MonsterVlad

But I've just explained! People can't afford buying tickets both to Madonna's and Gaga's shows. Gaga would have to tour there right after Madonna, she wouldn't sell-out. Live Nation's bringing Madonna to your country because she's more popular there.

Gaga can come in another city, not in Kiev. Arena in Donetsk is better :nails:

Gaga can come in another city, not in Kiev. Arena in Donetsk is better :nails:

I don't think the venue (Kiev or Donetsk) matters. As far as I know Madonna's fans are coming to Kiev even from Russia.

I know the situation well - I'm ethnic Russian. If people in Russia or Ukraine were to choose who's show to attend - Madonna's or Gaga's they would choose Madonna's. Live Nation doesn't want to run the risk.

can anyone buy the pre-sale tickets on Live Nation for london?

I think so - you just need to sign up to the website. If you're after GA then fine, otherwise if you want seating, best to wait for the general sale.