💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

Fusel

This.UK monsters must calm down!

Germany is a lot bigger than UK. Some fans of GaGa must travel through the whole country.

I don't really agree, because Scotland often has to miss concerts, and Born This Way didn't sell that well in Germany, on top of that there's a big wave of "hating on Gaga" coming from

Germany.

I understand the Scottish people. I'm also from Germany and I think we shouldn't be b---hing around tbh. We should be happy that we already got two dates and maybe more to come. :nails:

Edited by Fusel

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Americano

Gaga did well in Germany this era, especially with TEOG topping radio charts for quite awhile.

Lithuania - 3 million+population - 1 date

Estonia - 1 million+populaton - 1 date

Poland - 38 million+population - 0

britney-crying-o.gif

Edited by Bysiek

Fusel

Gaga did well in Germany this era, especially with TEOG topping radio charts for quite awhile.

Yeah but even though Born This Way single sold well, almost everyone seemed to hate it.

Judas flopped hard , the Edge of Glory really was great & she earned respect for Y&I and MTN, but

still it wasn't that succesful.

Anyway, I just think Germans should be happy with two dates, don't you think?

britney-crying-o.gif

:rofl:

India 1.21 Billion Population - 0 till now , And probably will remain the same.

Perhaps Bitch lied again..!!!! :coffee:

AnaLucia95

Yeah but even though Born This Way single sold well, almost everyone seemed to hate it.

Judas flopped hard , the Edge of Glory really was great & she earned respect for Y&I and MTN, but

still it wasn't that succesful.

Anyway, I just think Germans should be happy with two dates, don't you think?

But for those who live for example in Berlin or Munich,it's bad. I mean they must travel through the whole country.

And I don't agree that everyone hate her. Haters are everywhere.

She should at least do 4 concerts in Germany(Cologne,Hannover,Berlin and Munich)

RAMROD

I don't get all this mentality tbh, surely it is better to have the show at your city and i understand the dissapointment.

But it's not the end of the world to travel few hours away to neighboring cities or even crossing the borders.

The Europe is way more convenient to travel between countries anyway. And the transportation are comfortable.

You can get train, or ferries if you don't feel like to drive and if using an airplane is too much.

Some other fans had to fly far away as in to different continents just to catch this show because their country doesn't get even a date,

and i didn't hear them complaining. Of course i say this for the non underage.

Unless you have more important commitment that make you cannot go too far away from where you live,

i don't see why one should refuse to travel a little to catch a show.

Money shouldn't be a problem in the first place, this tour have been hinted since last year.

Saving $5 a day from the pocket money wouldn't hurt since that time.

And you might save up at least $1500 by now.

Which is quite a big money.

We cannot blame Gaga for this, this is just few early dates that already got confirmed.

Who know how mare more dates to come and waiting for approval? We just have to wait and see.

This tour have been more complicated technical wise. Choosing venues isn't as easy because the stage concept and everything else.

I am sure Gaga would be more than happy to visit every countries in this Globe but that is not possible because of this and other things.

I guess she and Livenation have their own maths. We just need to be calm and wait for now.

Nothing more we can do. Complaining won't get you anywhere tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fusel

But for those who live for example in Berlin or Munich,it's bad. I mean they must travel through the whole country.

And I don't agree that everyone hate her. Haters are everywhere.

She should at least do 4 concerts in Germany(Cologne,Hannover,Berlin and Munich)

I don't want this to become a discussion about her popularity during differnet eras, I just hope there will be enough dates for everyone :party:

TheQueen

Remember when there were only 11 dates for Asia/Australia? How many does she have now? Like 30+?

Releasing the dates in segments was a complete **** up, whoever made that decision clearly wasn't thinking properly. I'm praying for her to come to Glasgow, she needs to come here but it wouldn't have been so bad if I had known for definite their was no Glasgow date so that I could arrange to go down to London. Since I don't know if she will be coming to Glasgow or not, I am sceptical about getting tickets for London because I really don't want to waste my money on travel and then to find out a week later that she is playing in Glasgow.

This.UK monsters must calm down!

Germany is a lot bigger than UK. Some fans of GaGa must travel through the whole country.

Bulgaria - around 7 million people - opening. LOL xD

britney-crying-o.gif

Portugal - 10 million+ population - 0 dates :nails:

Gagas Sock

I'm from the midlands but got standing tickets anyway for my 18th :-) So excited. I'll probably still go midlands if she adds another date, I wouldn't miss that!