💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

Why isn't she coming to Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, Belfast?! Really hoping more dates will be announced, but it doesn't look like many more can be added in the UK one. I hope she doesn't just add more London and Manchester dates, because it's really limiting monsters in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and South West England :c

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Wow there's such a big gap from the last Australian show (July 8) to the Bulgarian show (August 14)...there's GOT to be more dates, I wouldn't worry people who haven't had their cities announced. Although I do think all the dates should just be announced at once so that people don't go making travel arrangements or what not...:huh:

Monsterorgasm

I think I'm gonna do that. I just don't know how the **** I'm supposed to get train tickets. :flop:

I went by bus the last time. It's cheap - although It takes a while, but it's OK if you're able to sleep. I went by night so that wasn't a problem :)

Jonathanholland

Amsterdam on a monday? :sad: oh well, she's coming to Holland so I won't Complain :)

Before there was love, there was silence

Wow there's such a big gap from the last Australian show (July 8) to the Bulgarian show (August 14)...there's GOT to be more dates, I wouldn't worry people who haven't had their cities announced. Although I do think all the dates should just be announced at once so that people don't go making travel arrangements or what not... :huh:

Maybe that's when we'll get the new single/album?

:troll:

Maybe Jeff can shed some light on the situation for you guys who haven't had your cities announced yet...particulary you Scottish monsters! I asked him this:

"There will be more Euro dates right? Cause some people aren't sure if they should buy tickets +travel, or wait to see if their city gets announced. Weird way of announcing dates lol!"

and he replied

4z8f1.png

so hopefully he gets back to me/can tell us something! :)

hausofkc

Needing those US dates now, sis

Seeing these is starting to make me wonder if she's coming to my area :giveup:

No Croatia?!

rSafh.gif

I know. I'm thinking there will be a second European leg in 2013 or she might add Zagreb in this leg later on.

I'm buying tickets to Vienna just to be sure tbh.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT