💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Right since she isn't doing a show in Scotland, I dunno if I should buy tickets for Manchester. Advice??? ARGH.

Personally I'd try and get tickets for Manchester, I presume 1-2 more dates will be added there aswell.

That's the problem I have with not announcing all of the dates at once. The whole of the north of the UK is going to try and get tickets for Manchester now, when she very probably might add dates in places such as Scotland in the future and it would be so annoying to buy tickets for Manchester and then find out a show closer to you has been announced.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

JasWGaga

I think there will be to be honest, but I'm not sure she would sell out an 82000 capacity stadium two nights in a row, the o2 only holds around 30,000 and she did 3 nights there

Hopefully gettin a ticket to the Manchester show :D may have to skip school that day but its worth it

Dawson

Random, but it'll be the 11th year anniversary of 9/11 @ my show :eek:

Mine too. How bleak. :neutral:

Omg, I reeealllyyyy ****ing hope they add at least one more London date before Friday but they probably won't incase it doesn't sell well cos it's in a stadium :( :(

Why do you want another London date Harry? :hug:

That's the spirit! :)

:toofunny:

So she's not coming to Norway 'cause Madonna is? What a b---h. :crossed:

Yes, probably she is. Blame Madonna and Live Nation not Gaga :crossed:

Dawson

**** YES. :cry:

11th September - Manchester, UK (MEN Arena)

I'm there, b---h.

:party: :cry: :wub:

Me too :party:

Do you guys think the presale for Manchester will have a big effect on whether I can get two tickets or not :ohno: I really don't want it to sell out in 5 minutes flat.

Harry

Why do you want another London date Harry? :hug:

Cos I can't go to the 8th so I need her to add one on the 9th so I can go :ohno:

Yes, probably she is. Blame Madonna and Live Nation not Gaga :crossed:

That was what I was told. :crossed: If you can't see it, there is a question mark there.

She may do 2 shows here if she sells-out the first show in the first week. :cry:

They announced the Cologne show in Germany at my local radio station (maybe 8 AM), since then I've heard 3 gaga songs: Born This Way, Marry The Night and Poker Face.

Get dat promo :legend:

That happened here, too. :legend:

That was what I was told. :crossed: If you can't see it, there is a question mark there.

Sorry, I thought that the "What a b---h" phrase was about Gaga.