💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

......really

dubstep111

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, dubstep111 said:

Applause is not really that much better than roar?? Shouldn't you be on perry daily???

I don't even think Applause was the best song on ARTPOP, so I agree, Applause was just Moderately better than Roar. Roar on the other hand was easily the best or second best song on Prisim. It was just a better first single choice. There is a couple songs that were a million times better than Roar (IMO) on ARTPOP that weren't even released. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

dubstep111
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

I don't even think Applause was the best song on ARTPOP, so I agree, Applause was just Moderately better than Roar. Roar on the other hand was easily the best or second best song on Prisim. It was just a better first single choice. There is a couple songs that were a million times better than Roar (IMO) on ARTPOP that weren't even released. 

Applause is the only song from that album that still sounds fresh and we had not heard a song like it when it came out but is still had that gaga flame. And you people crackin me up about roar like you seriously putting that song in the same category?? It's from the freakin lion king soundtrack for gods sake 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, dubstep111 said:

Applause is the only song from that album that still sounds fresh and we had not heard a song like it when it came out but is still had that gaga flame. And you people crackin me up about roar like you seriously putting that song in the same category?? It's from the freakin lion king soundtrack for gods sake 

I didn't say the Roar was better. I just said Applause was just moderately better. I still think ARTPOP as a whole was much better than Prisim. It was just a bad first single IMO. I do think the video for Applause was much better than Roar's. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

dubstep111
Just now, just4fun said:

I didn't say the Roar was better. I just said Applause was just moderately better. I still think ARTPOP as a whole was much better than Prisim. It was just a bad first single IMO. I do think the video for Applause was much better than Roar's. 

Name one song from art pop that would have done better chart wise than applause

keith ink
49 minutes ago, Checkers said:

All the ppl that say "talent always wins" need to stop, cuz if that were true Applause would've won over Roar. :smh: Let's face it, Gaga can't compare with Katy on the charts. Girl needs to hurry with dat surprise release 

How come its a surprise release when we have an idea that its coming out year end, its not really much of a surprise after all

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Name one song from art pop that would have done better chart wise than applause

IMO Venus, Aura or Gypsy would have done better. Heck DWUW would have done better with a video. It got to number thirteen with nothing but radio support and sales. A video would have taken it top five and it would have sold more than Applause. 

RAMROD

These are just words, don't  hold on to it for dear life?

For all we know, Gaga just instructed everyone that worked with her to confuse the masses cos the actual plan need to be secret.

Who knows when the new album going to be released? Nobody but her inner circle.

And the fact this thread slowly turned into ARTPOP bashing again tho..,

tumblr_o6tfwtLQgx1r65o9oo4_250.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

blackpink
1 hour ago, Checkers said:

All the ppl that say "talent always wins" need to stop, cuz if that were true Applause would've won over Roar. :smh: Let's face it, Gaga can't compare with Katy on the charts. Girl needs to hurry with dat surprise release 

Talent always wins though, what do sales and charts have to do with it? 

We all Stan a woman that not only has great pipes, but cares for her fans and has influenced music since her debut...her voice is praised by legends and her peers, how does one say that her talent doesn't win? 

As for the KatyKids, can keep the charts tbh. It's the only thing going for them since Katy's voice can't find the right key for an unlocked door

Checkers
14 minutes ago, Delete it Fat said:

Talent always wins though, what do sales and charts have to do with it? 

We all Stan a woman that not only has great pipes, but cares for her fans and has influenced music since her debut...her voice is praised by legends and her peers, how does one say that her talent doesn't win? 

As for the KatyKids, can keep the charts tbh. It's the only thing going for them since Katy's voice can't find the right key for an unlocked door

Which replay should I buy? the one by Iyaz or Zendaya? :gaycat:

blackpink
4 minutes ago, Checkers said:

Which replay should I buy? the one by Iyaz or Zendaya? :gaycat:

the good one :poot:

Archived