Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

......really

dubstep111

Featured Posts

dubstep111

Ok so now would be the PERFECT time to release lg5. No Katy perry in sight, no Taylor swift, Anti is over, lemonade was over b4 it began.....Like come on already!!!! But no she is gonna wait til the end of the year and release the single the same day Katy perry releases hers. I know you all are thinking it too so don't hate. Coming from a good place though cuz gaga needs another takeover. This is so frustrating😞 And disappointing 

Katsuki Bakugo

tumblr_nilhdtDP5O1t9w2j6o1_250.gif

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PopEmergency

oh please... katy is just waiting for gaga to announce something so she can release before her

Batwings

I'm honestly not that worried about potential competition. I mean, people are going to buy the album/single if they want to whether other pop ladies are releasing material at the same time or not. As far as I'm concerned, as long as Gaga releases an album filled with f*cking stellar bops, she can release it whenever she wants.

Checkers

All the ppl that say "talent always wins" need to stop, cuz if that were true Applause would've won over Roar. :smh: Let's face it, Gaga can't compare with Katy on the charts. Girl needs to hurry with dat surprise release 

August Blue
3 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Ok so now would be the PERFECT time to release lg5. No Katy perry in sight, no Taylor swift, Anti is over, lemonade was over b4 it began.....Like come on already!!!! But no she is gonna wait til the end of the year and release the single the same day Katy perry releases hers. I know you all are thinking it too so don't hate. Coming from a good place though cuz gaga needs another takeover. This is so frustrating😞 And disappointing 

I think it will come sooner than that.. And its gonna be an album full of bops

dubstep111

Katy is competition her stupid California girls stole Alejandro's fire just like applause and roar. And her new album better be filled with bops. I'm getting nervous with all of this disco, rock ballad rumors. Most of us don't want that sry 

JusKeepBreathin

I love how easily people dismiss Anti yet it's still a top ten album on Bb200 on its 16th week and has a second single on the top ten of the hot 100. Hopefully Gaga does that well. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LadyGagaStan93
29 minutes ago, Checkers said:

All the ppl that say "talent always wins" need to stop, cuz if that were true Applause would've won over Roar. :smh: Let's face it, Gaga can't compare with Katy on the charts. Girl needs to hurry with dat surprise release 

Applause is not really that much better than Roar. Like I enjoy it much more than Roar don't get me wrong, but it's not like Gaga obliterated her musically either lol. 

Checkers
Just now, LadyGagaStan93 said:

Applause is not really that much better than Roar. Like I enjoy it much more than Roar don't get me wrong, but it's not like Gaga obliterated her musically either lol. 

I feel ya girl, but Roar just sounds like something Kidz Bop would do :smh: lol

dubstep111
1 minute ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

Applause is not really that much better than roar?? Shouldn't you be on perry daily???

LadyGagaStan93
7 minutes ago, Checkers said:

I feel ya girl, but Roar just sounds like something Kidz Bop would do :smh: lol

They both do, if you ask me. One is literally an "If you're happy and you know it clap ya hands" In Gaga form. And Roar would be original material if they didn't do covers LOL.

Batwings
6 minutes ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

She tried tho.  :green:

tumblr_mqo8sxe7la1rydi72o1_500.png

LadyGagaStan93
5 minutes ago, Batwings said:

She tried tho.  :green:

tumblr_mqo8sxe7la1rydi72o1_500.png

I choked LMFAO!!!

Archived