💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Kiss It Better" and "Needed Me" cover art (fan made)

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I honestly hate the official covers, I thought they look really cheap. So I decided to make my own covers for the two songs using the screencaps from the official video, but also following the original text "format" or style. I tried using a font that was the closest I count get to the original, and I cut it up. The only one I didn't do that for was for the Needed Me cover, I used a logo I found online :rip: 

TN7jpVI.jpg

NfrtlPn.png

I don't really like the Needed Me one because I couldn't find any HQ screencaps, so I used the best quality one that I liked the most. What do you think :hor: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LUO YI

Both look cool :gaycat:

But the black font on a dark picture is... 

The night sky tells all

GloZell Green
9 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Both look cool :gaycat:

But the black font on a dark picture is... 

It was kinda hard to do it. Gray and white font looked weird to me, and color looked out of place. 

Do you think I could make it better? Pls give me a color if you want and I could make another version!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

LUO YI
9 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

It was kinda hard to do it. Gray and white font looked weird to me, and color looked out of place. 

Do you think I could make it better? Pls give me a color if you want and I could make another version!

I would give a color to the picture and not the font, but that would look awkward so... is better like that :air:

I'm saving Needed Me for sure

The night sky tells all

Thomas P

i love it but I also love the originals

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GloZell Green
1 hour ago, Prince Bananas said:

I would give a color to the picture and not the font, but that would look awkward so... is better like that :air:

I'm saving Needed Me for sure

Limited sources because I don't have photoshop :emma: But I'll give it a try this weekend

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GloZell Green
24 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

What font is that?

Akhand Black but I cropped it by layering the cropped background on top of the font.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived