Me Too vs Into You (most potential)?

SamJ

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Me Too, again.

Ā 

3 hours ago, Versace said:

Me Too will do better

I'm calling it from now Meghan will continue her career as a singles artist, so the singles off Thank You will do good while the album will keep generating poor salesĀ 

Into You won't do as good as Me Too

Ariana will continue her career as an album artist, so I expect Dangerous Woman to generate somewhat impressive salesĀ 

Add to that the fact that Me Too is way more radio friendly than Into You and the fact that Ariana isn't promoting as much as MeghanĀ 

Lol, you don't actually think Ariana will "continue" as an albums artist, right? DW will sell even less than her last 2 albums, which already both had embarrassing sales.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SamJ
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Me Too, again.

Ā 

Lol, you don't actually think Ariana will "continue" as an albums artist, right? DW will sell even less than her last 2 albums, which already both had embarrassing sales.

I dont think sales matter that much to Ari its more about staying cool and relevant and grabbing headlines and her style rather than selling millions of albums. I think she has had good singles success so far. Dw the song has had good longevity to date it looks like it might peak higher than 17 this week in the UK possibly this week after almost 3 months in the top 30!

Gypsy Life
Just now, UK Monster said:

I dont think sales matter that much to Ari its more about staying cool and relevant and grabbing headlines and her style rather than selling millions of albums. I think she has had good singles success so far. Dw the song has had good longevity to date it looks like it might peak higher than 17 this week in the UK possibly this week after almost 3 months in the top 30!

So another Selena.

200_s.gif.6a33d74db032e5562ebf84e8983135

SamJ
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

So another Selena.

200_s.gif.6a33d74db032e5562ebf84e8983135

I guess so I much prefer Ariana's music though apart from come and get it I love that Selena song! I hope Meghan comes to the UK fairly soon I want to see her in concert now.

Glory

Into You has a so much potential to be iconic. It has that dark twisty vibe, it reminds me of hits like Poker Face or Toxic as some said.

I mean every lyrics is so catchy, and her voice is so on top.

SO BABE COME LIGHT ME UP

tumblr_le3nu9QUKW1qct8mq.gif~c200

Me too bizarre sound on the chorus, is the only memorable thing to me on the other sideĀ :duck:

Mister Gaga

Me Too is literally TRASH. Don't know how some of you are choosing it over pop masterpiece, future #1 smash, SOTY and ROTY, Into Jesus. That beat! Those vocals! It's just perfectionĀ :giveup:

If the video is good, Into Jesus can be a hit. Not a big one, but at least Top 10. Since Me Too's video is already out, and it's trash too, i don't see it as a hit. Top 15. Hope ariana plays it well, and give us a greatĀ video.

Dominic

Into You is much better, it feels a lot more mature. Ā Me Too however has the most potential as it's extremely radio friendly and I can imagine kids eating it up. Ā Also the video 'scandal' helped. Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• 1 month later...
OBEY

Into YouĀ #70 USA

Me TooĀ #3 USA

:diane:Ā Meggy wins again :diane:Ā 

Gypsy Life
12 hours ago, OBEY said:

Into YouĀ #70 USA

Me TooĀ #3 USA

ggd.png.7f8c8dffea0903939f6597ef23a371cd

darkchylde
12 hours ago, OBEY said:

Into YouĀ #70 USA

Me TooĀ #3 USA

talent lost this time then

Killa

But "Me too" has been released forever, how can it still be called potential. Little managers, you need to retire

(this thread is ages old....)

Ā 

Brian Ryan

I mean Me Too is doing well here in the states. People here are still stuck on Dangerous Woman (me too I love it). I can see them both doing well. Into You needs heavy promo/payola. I hope it does well.

Thomas P

that's like asking if kissed a girl is better than poker face...

ariana trumps Meghan in all ways. It's quite frankly unfair to even ask.

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SamJ
17 hours ago, Thomas P said:

that's like asking if kissed a girl is better than poker face...

ariana trumps Meghan in all ways. It's quite frankly unfair to even ask.

I kissed a girl is really good though imo

Archived