💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mandy Moore's Best Pop Culture Moments

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91
2 hours ago, frankgutz said:

I think she only voiced her on the first game, KH (2002) on KH2 was Mena Suvari and On FF one was Andrea Bowen

Mandy did the best job out of the voice actresses they've cast as Aerith so far. Mena was absolutely terrible. I have no idea what they were thinking with that casting.

jackoajl

Mady was supoused to release an album this year right?, but I can't find any source of it. Maybe was my dessperation who made me believe that lie :giveup:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

FrankGutz
17 hours ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Mandy did the best job out of the voice actresses they've cast as Aerith so far. Mena was absolutely terrible. I have no idea what they were thinking with that casting.

yas!! i love her voice so much

8 hours ago, jackoajl said:

Mady was supoused to release an album this year right?, but I can't find any source of it. Maybe was my dessperation who made me believe that lie :giveup:

no, it's not a lie, on Sep/November last year she tweet & made an interview on India about it, yet, with her upcoming fil 47 Meters Down & now with the 'This is Us' nbc series i doubt will get new music, again, that bitch is working on that album since 2012

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

jackoajl
14 hours ago, frankgutz said:

yas!! i love her voice so much

no, it's not a lie, on Sep/November last year she tweet & made an interview on India about it, yet, with her upcoming fil 47 Meters Down & now with the 'This is Us' nbc series i doubt will get new music, again, that bitch is working on that album since 2012

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Archived