💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dangerous Woman Metacritic: 76 (with 13 Reviews)

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

it still says generally favorable revieACC ai I think its a point away

I just said acclaimed. :green: 

It needs at least 81 to be considered UNIVERSALLY ACCLAIMED. :) 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Update. Consequence of Sound gave it 50 so the score lowered a bit. They're so extra. 

Hecturr
4 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Update. Consequence of Sound gave it 50 so the score lowered a bit. They're so extra. 

they're h8r's

ItsTommyBitch

I can't at Consequence of Sound's review. Did they even listen to the record all the way through? :rip: They spent a majority of it talking about how they see her as an immature artist :air: 

Then they gave her a 50, despite the only super critical words talking about her alleged personality being lacking :rip: Their only actual criticism of the songs was that they again insert their image of her immaturity (looking 12, etc.) into everything she does, like they think shes "dangerous" but comes off as a kid trying to ride her bike without training wheels. What an inappropriate drag that doesn't even make that much sense. I'm done at this basic review, they literally talked about 5 songs out of 15 and didn't even bother to mention the other 10,  like not even saying "they sucked" or anything. Reading this review does not even give you a sense of what the album will sound like, its fine to be general and not talk abobut every track, but only mentioning a few and then not even indicating what they did or didn't like about the other songs, let alone why they liked what songs they did is just bad reviewing. They basically just rambled about Ariana and said they liked Moonlight because its whimsical and then said a few other songs didn't work. 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Raikov

Are there any other major reviewers left to factor in for metacritic?

• 2 weeks later...
Dangerous Man

Spin

May 31, 2016

These songs [“Greedy,” “Into You” and “Touch It”], which unite a strong persona--haughty, insatiable, a little manic, really into you--with a vivid pocket version of one style or another, are the core of a swift, heedless pop album, albeit one struggling to emerge from the false notes (“Dangerous Woman”) and rote 2016 obligations 

-----------

Down from 77 to 76. Still a great score. :applause: 

Archived