Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Art Angels what ARTPOP was supposed to be?

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

Art Angel's music is a blend of different genres, it's experimental yet commercial. And now Grimes has just released a teaser of a MusicXTech performance. 

Lina Morgana

Art Angels is what ARTPOP should've been.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Didymus

For the last time..

a) Gaga said ARTPOP as an album was just a part of the bigger project and didn't necessarily reflect the art + pop message.

b) Gaga said many times the album was meant to be radio friendly.

c) Gaga said many times she wanted to collaborate with young talent to express the symbolic message of the era.

For these reasons, 100% no.

(Though ofc I get what you mean.)

Brooke Candy

Ofcourse not :wtf: 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

GagaXCupcakke

Ehh no. Just because both titles have the word 'art' doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other.  

Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz was what ARTPOP was supposed to be. 

Emigrante

Eesenapsasepareyi. I love that reversed intro. :yay:

Mmm I think Gaga didn't want for ARTPOP to be experimental that much. But I can see what you mean, and I thought about it too.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HelloBarbara

I feel like ARTPOP was meant to be a mix of MC&HDP with what ANTi is shaping up to be, with a bit of BEYONCE (2013) and some Lemonade.

But I love ARTPOP, and even tho it is considered a flop, I don't think it is. It is a very unique and GAGA album.

Hiiieee

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

NO

They have NOTHING in common. 

That's the point :awkney:

TBH that was my initial reaction to the album. THIS is my ARTPOP. Realiti is everything. I can see art, I can see pop. With ARTPOP it was all over the place and little to no art in the songs themselves. Love it, just not what the ttile promises.

33 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Eesenapsasepareyi. I love that reversed intro. :yay:

Lol right?

It's status worthy :poot: look how pretty it looks 

Eęs I tåhω s¡ §ihť pű teĞ

chaeri pls

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

TBH that was my initial reaction to the album. THIS is my ARTPOP. Realiti is everything. I can see art, I can see pop. With ARTPOP it was all over the place and little to no art in the songs themselves. Love it, just not what the ttile promises.

Lol right?

It's status worthy :poot: look how pretty it looks 

Eęs I tåhω s¡ §ihť pű teĞ

I have this in my signature. :poot: Unreversed. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Redstreak
39 minutes ago, Dora said:

Ehh no. Just because both titles have the word 'art' doesn't mean they have anything to do with each other.  

Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz was what ARTPOP was supposed to be. 

Thank god we got what ARTPOP currently is then :green: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Just like Didymus said: ARTPOP was a project. The music was supposed to be POP, all of the other things she did during the era were supposed to contribute to the ART part. We all know how that turned out. But if everything went how Gaga wanted it to go, we would have one hell of a 'project'. 

Idk with Grimes, I LOVE that girl, but her voice is starting to annoy me. Her beats are more attractive and cool than her vocals. The same thing counts for her live performances. 

Archived