Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2016: Career Serial Killer

DiscoHeaven23

2016 Murder  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is 2016 a serial killer of music careers?

• yes. Run b*tch runnnn
    • no, the trash is just being weeded out. It's normal

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

2016 seems to be a serial killer of careers. Left and right we see once established artists success falling. Some artists' eras may just be doing not as good as their previous era or their career is just being murdered (I see you Iggy Iggs and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis).

Do you agree that 2016 is one of the most deadly years for careers? 

Watch out guys and girls, 2016 is coming for your careers

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

venusfly

I don't think so, I think this is just the first time we are seeing the true effects of streaming over sales. It will continue on like this. 

PartySick

Who other than Miss. Banks has crashed and burned this year? :ohno:

🖤

littlepotter

Not really

Let's wait for LG5 and see :poot:

chaeri pls

GloZell Green

It's kind of karma for those who were saying that their fave would come back so successfully, meanwhile a lot of them didn't meet the standards. I agree, but some have been successful, only a select few tho

Lady Gaga | Shakira

August Blue

Feels like nothing's interesting anymore and music is not good and succesful enough  like in the old days :giveup:

Ciccone Madonna

If LG5 has the ARTPOP numbers it will be huge success. Even 150k will look like success today.:toofunny:

TheBatman

Seems like a good year for music? At least for me? Love Lemonade and ANTi, loving Meghan's album even though I really didn't want to like it so much damn it's catchy and fun. Drake's album is great. Sia's, Miike Snow, Gwen Stefani's is really fun. Dangerous Woman is sounding awesome...

ComeToMama

You can argue both ways though. Artists like Drake, Fifth Harmony, and Selena Gomez are all re-establashing their careers this year. Not too mention the artists who are seeing further success with their careers this year like Beyonce, Rihanna and Adele (although Adeles started in late 2015).

Higher

For the newer artist yes for some reason. :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived