πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Little Monsters spreading fake signature software ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna

http://www.inquisitr.com/3103471/madonna-fans-fight-back-against-manipulated-prince-tribute-petition/Β 

According to this articleΒ It seems that fans of other female artists such as Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson are spreading the software around on Twitter as well.

Also this pathetic low-life being has posted this:sick:

Β 

MaryJaneHolland

'Better choice'???Β Β Madonna isΒ the best choiceΒ :lana:Β what a messΒ :neyde:

Didymus

A mess. Madge and Prince were very close, knew each other for decades, reconciled and had lovely moments recently and collaborated together musically.

If you ask me, that's a much better scenario than Gaga doing the Bowie tribute :chica: I'm scared for the performance too 'cause she's so ****ing horrible at performing lately, but she's not a bad choice.

blackpink

Leave Madgina alone she's preparing for the bloodbath at the BBMA and it's not coming from her...

SychosSoChic

This fanbase should be shown to a biology class as an example of how cancer can destroy the body.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ciccone Madonna
4 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

This fanbase should be shown to a biology class as an example of how cancer can destroy the body.

i think some of them are obsessed with madonna:huh:Β In the Billboard facebook postΒ Β of Madonna tributing prince they are talking about lady gaga, because Billboard wrote Queen of Pop.:toofunny:

Eighteen
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

LOL. good one.Β 

Bad Bromance

I think Madonna is okay to do the tribute for Prince but other people should have joined her, too.Β  For example, Nile Rogers, BeyoncΓ© and Madonna could have all come up with something nice for Prince.Β  Perhaps Nile could have opened the tribute, followed by BeyoncΓ©.Β  Madonna could have closed the tribute by then talking about Prince's accomplishments in the music industry, etc.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Ciccone Madonna
4 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I think Madonna is okay to do the tribute for Prince but other people should have joined her, too.Β  For example, Nile Rogers, BeyoncΓ© and Madonna could have all come up with something nice for Prince.Β  Perhaps Nile could have opened the tribute, followed by BeyoncΓ©.Β  Madonna could have closed the tribute by then talking about Prince's accomplishments in the music industry, etc.

i dont care if someone wants other people to tribute. But, non Prince fasΒ  trying to stop Madonna from tributing with fake signature software is quite alarming of their mental health.

Bad Bromance
2 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

i dont care if someone wants other people to tribute. But, non Prince fasΒ  trying to stop Madonna from tributing with fake signature software is quite alarming of their mental health.

OMG, totally agree.Β  Like, are you that pathetic?Β  Very childish and disturbing, if you ask me.Β Β  :saladga:

Bad Bromance
5 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

I just thought of something now.Β  No matter how much those idiots try to block her from performing, it's not going to happen.Β  Madonna's not the type of woman to back down so their efforts are completely futile, if you ask me.

Zilla

Don't get involved, and don't give this person the platform to spew this hate

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived