Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

...And The WINNER of RuPaul's Drag Race Is....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, gag said:

This top 3 was so amazing; I would have been fine with any of the top 4 winning tbh. Bob is undoubtedly deserving though, IDG why some of y'all think otherwise? I mean, he's the only one with 3 wins in the bag and is an amazing performer, activist, comedian etc.

You can be a comedy queen and still be talented, like Bianca.

Bob's make up and dresses are literally the worst out of the top 4 I have no idea why she won.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I loved the finale! But yes, Bob is the right winner. She was the winner since 1 episode and because of that she was a little annoying to me, but it's not her fault she's talented. So bravo, Bob. 

Levine
30 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Bob's make up and dresses are literally the worst out of the top 4 I have no idea why she won.

Kim can't walk, sing or dance, Naomi doesn't have a personality. That's why she won. 

DrewStevens
40 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Because she has talent and she is the most versatile of the three.

Queens can improve their looks just like Jinkx did.  Improving their personalities and talents is way more difficult than learning makeup techniques and getting nice dresses.

JesseBabe

Did anyone honestly think otherwise? Like, I just couldn't imagine Kim Chi or Naomi winning. Kim Chi lacked charisma, couldn't dance, and wasn't really funny, and Naomi was a fashion queen. Bob was the only well rounded one of the 3. I also had a feeling it was going to be him when I went to Battle of The Seasons a month ago and Michelle had asked the crowd who should win and Bob got the loudest cheers. It just made sense why he would be crowned the winner.

Slade

The most well-rounded and deserving queen of the season, and probably my favorite queen from the entire show! Congrats Bob :applause:

Pierre
8 hours ago, yASSsss said:

No other queen can beat her when it comes to fashion.:diane:

Raja can stay pressed, she's really boring now :neyde: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Pierre
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Kim can't walk, sing or dance, Naomi doesn't have a personality. That's why she won. 

Did she win because she was the less worst of the 3 then... and not the best? :green: 

gag
9 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Except makeup and looks overall isn't a large part in C.U.N.T., and it's hard to have your looks be better than Kim or Naomi. She won because she won 3 challenges, she won because her lipsync was amazing, she won because she's an amazing performer.

Spoiler

I don't want to come for Kim but she only has looks and her personality. Her lipsyncs are underwhelming and she can't dance to save ha life.

Naomi is pretty well-rounded as well but she's not as funny as Bob nor her looks are as amazing as Kim's, the only thing holding her back is time - if Naomi had competed in Season 10 with time to develop her drag she would've won TBH.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Levine
8 hours ago, Pierre said:

Did she win because she was the less worst of the 3 then... and not the best? :green: 

I think she won because she was actually the best among mediocre competitors. Bob in the season of Bianca Del Rio, for example, would have disappeared. That said, she is talented and a great performer. 

Pierre
7 hours ago, Levine said:

I think she won because she was actually the best among mediocre competitors. Bob in the season of Bianca Del Rio, for example, would have disappeared. That said, she is talented and a great performer. 

Sis, you can not say S8 has mediocre competitors after S7, and I adore last season because it was all about the look. She won because she has the full package this season compared to Kim and Naomi.

RAMROD

No denying tho, even Kimchi knows Bob will win it on that reaction video. She didn't even bother to.look at the TV but anticipate Bob reaction.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived