💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney Spears Stans: Help Me Love Your Queen

VenusBlackStar

Featured Posts

Bio
3 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at her show - but thanks for the honest thought about her. What was it that made it bad? Like, I know she lip syncs and has her shortcomings as an artist and stuff, but was it more than that?

She literally had no energy. I was fully aware of her lip syncing as a fan so I wasn't expecting her to sing but stage presence was about negative 87. It's not like I was mad or anything after that show 'cause by the videos I saw on the internet I was kind of expecting that but that concert I said goodbye to my Britney stanning years, it was like a cycle being finished.

Alien Tulip
14 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

BEFORE READING: Yes, I know I could just sit on my A$$ and Google sh!t but I thought it would be more fun to hear what some of y'all have to say.

I love her music. She and Lady Gaga are the only pop stars I love. I listen to mostly rock and my heavy metal friends and cousins never understood why I love Britney and Gaga. I mean I play guitar and used to do cover performances at school and at home to pj harvey, alanis morissette, bob dylan, Hole, Korn and Nirvana songs. What made me love Britney was around 1999 when her singles from baby one more time would always be on the radio and I instantly fell in love with them. Britney Spears was the first and only pop singer I love. Her pop songs touched me in a personal way because its just something about her lyrics that moved me. In 2000 my mother took me and my cousin to see Britney Spears at the Today Show in 2000. Yes Britney lip syncs but honestly I don't care and never will. 

I understand why a few people dislike Britney because they see her as some blonde plastic barbie pop star but honestly if you really knew Britney's story..you would realize that she's ONE of the most human people in the music industry. Katy Perry is a plastic pop star with a shady demeanor...not Britney. 

Her 2007 breakdown was HORRIBLE ...BUT honestly it made my connection towards her even deeper. In 2007, I lost my mother and I lost my mother the same day Britney attacked the paparazzi with her umbrella. I was sad because I saw Britney first live with my mother which was my first concert. It felt like I was losing two people I really loved. I kept getting this bad feeling that Britney was going to die in 2007 and especially in January 2008 when she got hospitalized. 

Britney continuously struggled with depression and anxiety up throughout the years. During the femme fatale era she was sedated from medication and she seemed so not herself hence the nickname she received during that era "Robotney". THANKFULLY ever since 2015 started, Britney became her old self again. Unfortunately during her anxiety and depression from 2006 - Mid 2014, it made her insecure. She got a nose job in 2013 and it changed her face but she is still beautiful. Britney is happier and healthiest than she's ever been since 2003. When I watch 2016ney POM shows I see that spark in her eyes again like I saw them from 2008 to 2004. This is the best she is dancing and performing since the Onyx Hotel in 2004. Britney's 2007 breakdown made me feel like I can be stronger and brave too. When I look at Britney in 2016 I am so proud of how far she's come along. She is on fire again and honestly who cares if her new single and album underperforms. She's already a pop icon that will be remembered for upcoming decades. 

Britney is one of the strongest people in the industry. She had assholes like her ex Justin Timberlake who lied about her cheating on him even though he neglected her and even Lance Bass admitted that Britney loved Justin more than Justin loved Britney. There were also rumors that Justin slept with Britney's backup dancer Veronica back in 2001 and were in the same hotel. Obviously the GP were on Justin's side because he played the false victim in Cry Me A River. Britney NEVER admitted that she cheated on him. Britney just never spoke about what happen because she KNEW people would never believe her because she's a WOMAN and was seen as a slut with her image. Britney has always been the bigger person. Even though Justin was a complete pussified douchebag, Britney STILL wished him the best of luck to find a new loved one whereas Justin went on radio and said he ****ed Britney in her ***, mocked britney and even mocked her breakdown in 2007. 

Now let's talk about Britney the "ARTIST", yes I understand why people say Britney isn't an artist because she doesn't sing live and doesn't write her own lyrics. Now I've said earlier in the post that Britney is the happiest and healthiest she's been since 11 years and its true BUT she is still controlled by her label on what to make. Britney always wanted to be taken SERIOUSLY as an artist. Britney is a rock fan at heart but releasing pop music from her debut was very lucrative for her and her family since they are from a small low income area in Lousiana called Kentwood. Eventually her label wanted her to continue doing pop music with her 2nd album Oops I Did It Again and didn't want her to write but Britney was very accommodating with their wishes as it will benefit her too and she didn't mind because she genuinely loved the music. She started writing more during "britney" her 3rd album and then In The Zone her 4th album was the album britney was most INVOLVED in. Britney wrote 3/4 of that album and she even learned and excelled in piano that entire year. She was going to push boundaries and transition into a FULL OUT ARTIST with her LOST ALBUM "Original Doll" which would have been her 5th album releasing in 2005. RCA and Jive records immediately forced Britney to shelve Original Doll because Britney WROTE THE ENTIRE ALBUM and she was going to expose a lot of things metaphorically. Listen to Mona Lisa Demo. This is VERY different from anything Britney has released at the time and she wrote this herself 

THIS is Britney the ARTIST. She wrote this song on her own and it's creepy how it predicted her future breakdown. She wrote this song deep from her heart and soul. It makes me curious on what other personal songs would have been on Original Doll :giveup: When Jive Records pulled the plug on Original Doll, Britney got depressed for being controlled. She then continued her relationship with Kevin Federline (asshole) and got pregnant twice from 2005 to 2006 hence why she has been on a hiatus with music but she also rebelled because if Jive is not going to let her release music she wants then she's not going to make music. 

I would go into the whole Sam Lufti situation but its too long of a story and I'm already writing a lot here. 

The MAIN reason why I love Britney after all of this is that she is one of the most sweetest people in the music industry. She never bad mouths ANYBODY in the music industry. She keeps to herself. Britney is the type of person that if she sees you in the streets really cold with no jacket and wounded, she will give you her scarf, sweater, and blanket and money as any normal human would do. She's a fun mom and people find her instagram posts cringeworthy but honestly I love them because her instagram account isn't like a "celebrity's" instagram account. Celebrities use instagram as a platform to promote their music and show of their heavily contoured caked makeup faces but with Britney she posts her songs, family, memes, photos of nature etc. 

I'm also glad that Gaga loves Britney because both women are alike and many people don't even realize it. Yes they are very different people but they both had similar career struggles. Lady Gaga and Britney Spears are both two of the most misunderstood and criticized pop stars. Gaga got raped, attacked by the media in 2013, betrayed by countless amounts of people etc, Britney almost died in January 2008 from being bullied by the media, her aunt whom she was close with died, she got drugged by Sam Lufti, she got controlled by her label and almost got her sons taken away from her. 

Overall, britney Spears and Lady Gaga are two of the strongest women in the music industry. Call me delusional all you want but that's just my opinion and why I love them. 

Spock
18 minutes ago, Bio said:

I was a hardcore Britney stan since I was 10 years old (Britney era). I was obsessed with her and her music. Had all her albums and most of her singles in physical copies. As I got older I started to discover greater artists who were true geniuses like Michael, Madonna and Kylie and my love for Britney started to die a little (got critical after the Circus era and Gaga). When I went to see her live for the first time (Femme Fatale Tour), it was the last time I called myself a Britney stan. Literally the worst show I've ever been in my life.

OMG SAAAAME. I was never this HUGE stan, just a big fan, and by 2011 I had cooled down, but Femme Fatale was the first time I saw her too after all those years and I was SO disappointed. It was like a spit on the face :air: I mean, I was so glad to see her, but the entire thing was such a mess and just plain wrong lmao

who will love me when the night is over

My favorite songs are Toxic, Work Bitch, I Wanna Go, Till The World Ends, Ooh La La, Hold It Against Me,Oops I Did It Again and Scream And Shout if it counts

PaperIz
18 minutes ago, Bio said:

She literally had no energy. I was fully aware of her lip syncing as a fan so I wasn't expecting her to sing but stage presence was about negative 87. It's not like I was mad or anything after that show 'cause by the videos I saw on the internet I was kind of expecting that but that concert I said goodbye to my Britney stanning years, it was like a cycle being finished.

FF era Britney was just so awkward example: :awkney: and possibly as worn out as circusney but I think she's back on her game now.

FrankGutz

meh, she doesn't even sing on her albums

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

fede ARTPOP

Go see Dream Within A Dream Tour (DVD Live from Las Vegas) and The Onyx Hotel Tour live from Miami:gaycat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

VenusBlackStar
2 hours ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

sorry i got confused, I had too tabs open one with daily madonnamusic tab and other for youtube. By mistake i posted this sorry:toofunny: i am old forgive me.

Lol that's okay - I just thought you were being funny :toofunny:

VenusBlackStar
2 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

I love her music. She and Lady Gaga are the only pop stars I love. I listen to mostly rock and my heavy metal friends and cousins never understood why I love Britney and Gaga. I mean I play guitar and used to do cover performances at school and at home to pj harvey, alanis morissette, bob dylan, Hole, Korn and Nirvana songs. What made me love Britney was around 1999 when her singles from baby one more time would always be on the radio and I instantly fell in love with them. Britney Spears was the first and only pop singer I love. Her pop songs touched me in a personal way because its just something about her lyrics that moved me. In 2000 my mother took me and my cousin to see Britney Spears at the Today Show in 2000. Yes Britney lip syncs but honestly I don't care and never will. 

I understand why a few people dislike Britney because they see her as some blonde plastic barbie pop star but honestly if you really knew Britney's story..you would realize that she's ONE of the most human people in the music industry. Katy Perry is a plastic pop star with a shady demeanor...not Britney. 

Her 2007 breakdown was HORRIBLE ...BUT honestly it made my connection towards her even deeper. In 2007, I lost my mother and I lost my mother the same day Britney attacked the paparazzi with her umbrella. I was sad because I saw Britney first live with my mother which was my first concert. It felt like I was losing two people I really loved. I kept getting this bad feeling that Britney was going to die in 2007 and especially in January 2008 when she got hospitalized. 

Britney continuously struggled with depression and anxiety up throughout the years. During the femme fatale era she was sedated from medication and she seemed so not herself hence the nickname she received during that era "Robotney". THANKFULLY ever since 2015 started, Britney became her old self again. Unfortunately during her anxiety and depression from 2006 - Mid 2014, it made her insecure. She got a nose job in 2013 and it changed her face but she is still beautiful. Britney is happier and healthiest than she's ever been since 2003. When I watch 2016ney POM shows I see that spark in her eyes again like I saw them from 2008 to 2004. This is the best she is dancing and performing since the Onyx Hotel in 2004. Britney's 2007 breakdown made me feel like I can be stronger and brave too. When I look at Britney in 2016 I am so proud of how far she's come along. She is on fire again and honestly who cares if her new single and album underperforms. She's already a pop icon that will be remembered for upcoming decades. 

Britney is one of the strongest people in the industry. She had assholes like her ex Justin Timberlake who lied about her cheating on him even though he neglected her and even Lance Bass admitted that Britney loved Justin more than Justin loved Britney. There were also rumors that Justin slept with Britney's backup dancer Veronica back in 2001 and were in the same hotel. Obviously the GP were on Justin's side because he played the false victim in Cry Me A River. Britney NEVER admitted that she cheated on him. Britney just never spoke about what happen because she KNEW people would never believe her because she's a WOMAN and was seen as a slut with her image. Britney has always been the bigger person. Even though Justin was a complete pussified douchebag, Britney STILL wished him the best of luck to find a new loved one whereas Justin went on radio and said he ****ed Britney in her ***, mocked britney and even mocked her breakdown in 2007. 

Now let's talk about Britney the "ARTIST", yes I understand why people say Britney isn't an artist because she doesn't sing live and doesn't write her own lyrics. Now I've said earlier in the post that Britney is the happiest and healthiest she's been since 11 years and its true BUT she is still controlled by her label on what to make. Britney always wanted to be taken SERIOUSLY as an artist. Britney is a rock fan at heart but releasing pop music from her debut was very lucrative for her and her family since they are from a small low income area in Lousiana called Kentwood. Eventually her label wanted her to continue doing pop music with her 2nd album Oops I Did It Again and didn't want her to write but Britney was very accommodating with their wishes as it will benefit her too and she didn't mind because she genuinely loved the music. She started writing more during "britney" her 3rd album and then In The Zone her 4th album was the album britney was most INVOLVED in. Britney wrote 3/4 of that album and she even learned and excelled in piano that entire year. She was going to push boundaries and transition into a FULL OUT ARTIST with her LOST ALBUM "Original Doll" which would have been her 5th album releasing in 2005. RCA and Jive records immediately forced Britney to shelve Original Doll because Britney WROTE THE ENTIRE ALBUM and she was going to expose a lot of things metaphorically. Listen to Mona Lisa Demo. This is VERY different from anything Britney has released at the time and she wrote this herself 

THIS is Britney the ARTIST. She wrote this song on her own and it's creepy how it predicted her future breakdown. She wrote this song deep from her heart and soul. It makes me curious on what other personal songs would have been on Original Doll :giveup: When Jive Records pulled the plug on Original Doll, Britney got depressed for being controlled. She then continued her relationship with Kevin Federline (asshole) and got pregnant twice from 2005 to 2006 hence why she has been on a hiatus with music but she also rebelled because if Jive is not going to let her release music she wants then she's not going to make music. 

I would go into the whole Sam Lufti situation but its too long of a story and I'm already writing a lot here. 

The MAIN reason why I love Britney after all of this is that she is one of the most sweetest people in the music industry. She never bad mouths ANYBODY in the music industry. She keeps to herself. Britney is the type of person that if she sees you in the streets really cold with no jacket and wounded, she will give you her scarf, sweater, and blanket and money as any normal human would do. She's a fun mom and people find her instagram posts cringeworthy but honestly I love them because her instagram account isn't like a "celebrity's" instagram account. Celebrities use instagram as a platform to promote their music and show of their heavily contoured caked makeup faces but with Britney she posts her songs, family, memes, photos of nature etc. 

I'm also glad that Gaga loves Britney because both women are alike and many people don't even realize it. Yes they are very different people but they both had similar career struggles. Lady Gaga and Britney Spears are both two of the most misunderstood and criticized pop stars. Gaga got raped, attacked by the media in 2013, betrayed by countless amounts of people etc, Britney almost died in January 2008 from being bullied by the media, her aunt whom she was close with died, she got drugged by Sam Lufti, she got controlled by her label and almost got her sons taken away from her. 

Overall, britney Spears and Lady Gaga are two of the strongest women in the music industry. Call me delusional all you want but that's just my opinion and why I love them. 

This is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this story! It seems like you embody the pure sensation of being a fan who really connects with the artist and finds meaning in the work. That's always so cool to see (or read) in someone. Passion for something or someone is contagious. :)

This was a cool backgrounder on Britney - so much better than anything I'd have Googled. And I listened to that demo too. Omg it really is eerie how it's sort of like a prophecy of her breakdown.

You succeeded in painting the picture of a strong woman in pop music. I knew she went through a lot and remember seeing sad video clips and headlines back in 2007-2008 but I had no idea just how much she's gone through, and I guess how much she's still going through today. That would explain why she looked kind of "dazed" or out of it in front of the camera during a few times I remember seeing her on TV in like the last five or so years?

I'm a fan of music biographies (I have so many bios and autobios on my book shelf and still have yet to read a good many of them) so this little bio was a treat. :hug:

Archived