Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We all need a girlfriend/boyfriend like Avril Lavigne.

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Avril Lavigne went on a Twitter rant a couple days ago. Avril is NOT having any of the Nickelback hate. She went on Twitter and defended her husband and the band. 

not gonna lie. Avril Lavigne just schooled the **** out of me right now because I had no idea Nickelback was so successful 💀 I just never liked their music however their music isn't bad at all and I always thought people did too much on them. The memes are hilarious though. Anyway this was cute for Avril to do. We all need an Avril in our life to support us even if our work is ****.

Alien Tulip

At the #SpreadMoreLoveThanHate hashtag. Gagas undeniable impact 😍🩄

Didymus

Good for her but I mean.. there are also a lot of people who think they're garbage, including me. I care as much about them getting #1 singles as I care about 1D getting them.

brizoda

Nickelback only had one number 1 album, and one number single in the United States not 17 #1 HIT SINGLES

Kayla

At the end of the day Nickelback just isn't a good band and their music doesn't stand up against other rock artists that came before them. Truthfully, NB's music is cringeworthy.
Then again, not many rock acts nowadays could hold a candle to the past greats, so a part of me feels like Nickelback is just hailed as the epitome of what rock fans dislike about rock nowadays, hence the immense hatred.

That being said, hating on them has become such a thing that the amount of hate they get outweighs the holes in their talent department. Like how Poot Lovato is more of a thing than Demi's voice, even though Demi sings quite well. The meme overpowers the actual talent (or lack thereof) of the musician. 

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Nickelback only had one number 1 album, and one number single in the United States not 17 #1 HIT SINGLES

Really? Omg where did she get her stats from then? The sun? :air: 

Didymus

The irony is that Avril is complaining about a website posting the results of a poll where Nickelback turned out to be the second most hated thing as voted by the public.

So she should be mad at the public. Which defeats her point ofc.

ryanripley

avril, sis, nobody honestly cares :neyde: in a world where technology is dominating our evolution, a wannabe hitler is about to become president, where millions starve under the baking African sun, a world where one Kardashian has just split from [insert musician name here] and uploaded a censored naked selfie and causes shockwaves on our ipads, nobody really cares :neyde: whether thats good or bad is up to you to act upon

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Staryu

Avril, it's not that serious. :emma: They do not get nearly as much hate as they used to.

I used to make fun of them since their songs played on the radio non-stop, :saladga: but they're alright tbh. I like "How You Remind Me".

Andreyw

17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

avril, sis, nobody honestly cares :neyde: in a world where technology is dominating our evolution, a wannabe hitler is about to become president, where millions starve under the baking African sun, a world where one Kardashian has just split from [insert musician name here] and uploaded a censored naked selfie and causes shockwaves on our ipads, nobody really cares :neyde: whether thats good or bad is up to you to act upon

well, no one cares about those things beside people who are affected by it

ryanripley
Just now, Andreyw said:

well, no one cares about those things beside people who are affected by it

exactly :neyde: nobody curr

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Andreyw

I'm glad that Avril stands up for her husband (or ex husband, dunno if they are divorced or not) , like everyone should do :applause: 

Archived