Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We all need a girlfriend/boyfriend like Avril Lavigne.

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

brendablethyn

I don't know why they get dragged so much. They're no worse than Katherine Hudson or other radio crap. 

SychosSoChic

I never got the hate :emma:

Still don't, but honestly Avril should just not, gurl has her own career to worry about after that KA-KA-KA-KAWAII mess :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

weed
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

exactly :neyde: nobody curr

Why do you support bullying 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

at what point did i say i support bullying? :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Alien Tulip
23 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I never got the hate :emma:

Still don't, but honestly Avril should just not, gurl has her own career to worry about after that KA-KA-KA-KAWAII mess :emma:

Her last album was a mess but I feel bad for her since she had Lyme disease

HEARTHUNTER
21 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Are you actually serious or are you desperately trying to be funny? I hope for you it's the latter :awkney: 

weed
6 hours ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Are you actually serious or are you desperately trying to be funny? I hope for you it's the latter  

Desperate like you using that gif? I'm serious (: how is everyone collectively hating on them not bullying? What if nick killed himself, then what?

HEARTHUNTER
43 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Desperate like you using that gif? I'm serious (: how is everyone collectively hating on them not bullying? What if nick killed himself, then what?

I'm definitely not desperate but exasperated of some things I read in this forum. Some people weren't hating (and neither am I) but I think it's nice that people actually care for him, but I don't think it's ever going to happen because he will get the help he needs. I just find it funny that stans absolutely feel the need to comment on this issue but okay to each their own I guess. Definitely not here to deal with this mess. I hope he'll get better soon though.

By the way, if you find something REALLY disgusting, please report it to the mods and give correct arguments before accusong people of bullying someone.

weed
58 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

I'm definitely not desperate but exasperated of some things I read in this forum. Some people weren't hating (and neither am I) but I think it's nice that people actually care for him, but I don't think it's ever going to happen because he will get the help he needs. I just find it funny that stans absolutely feel the need to comment on this issue but okay to each their own I guess. Definitely not here to deal with this mess. I hope he'll get better soon though.

By the way, if you find something REALLY disgusting, please report it to the mods and give correct arguments before accusong people of bullying someone.

"Not here to deal with this mess" yet here you are. I didn't accuse anyone of bullying, I asked why someone supports bullying (by saying who cares about their feelings) bc imo collectively hating on someone to the point that the only association with their name is that everyone hates them (for... nothing?) is bullying.

and giving someone a warning point on Gagadaily won't do anything but make them bitter I reported them, discussion will help.

Archived