💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks social media thread

Haroon

Featured Posts

swakby

She should get her own GGD subforum called feuds..

Im on her side tho, as much as she seems rude, at least she's being honest. I dont support her racism tho, she seems to be contradicting.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 minute ago, Leo said:

Y'all ****ers I can't.... She literally goes from calling him a cutie pie to turning and degrading him, being racist against him (in a mindless, idiotic way) and people are praising her?

Messes. ****ing messes all around on this forum.

It's really bizarre how the more mean and venomous she gets, the more her 3 fans on this website love and defend her because she has "good" music.

Wake up. There are plenty of talented good hearted people out there.

Bear

She talks about racism, particularly in the music industry and how it affects her, and then does this. Actions speak louder than words, and I have literally zero respect for her. 

VANTABLACK

Seriously ? And making curry jokes, and downgrading south Asian people. How is this bitch from nyc she lacks so much respect . I applaud Zayn for not clapping back at  her . This is not how u progress as a society by fighting fire with fire by using passe stereotypes . Go back to school azealia . 

SlaeUrAnus
13 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Imagine the anti-racist PC mob that would form outside of AB's house if she was white. But nah, she gets a free pass because of her race where you all think it's fine for her to belittle other races.

Double standards for days.

If a whitey said "hairy curry scented bitch", you could imagine the uproar :air:

In my messy era.

VANTABLACK
3 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

curry scented bitch YAAASS!!!! points for Banks

:saladga:

oh ya lets see how u would feel if she made some rice jokes against Asian people . Would u still clap for her? 

I can't at some people in this fan base there is a line and this bitch has crossed it many times , y'all should be ashamed to call yourself monsters .

raciism against any race/ethnicity is for losers and should not be tolerated anywhere 

MrFameKills

Azooanimal is a damn embarrassment. This has gone on for too long, someone put iT down. 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Slayer
13 minutes ago, shoful said:

This time I'm on Azealia's side. Zayn is overrated and plastic. 

You support someone who calls a Muslim a "hairy curry scented bitch"? :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Noah X
4 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

:saladga:

oh ya lets see how u would feel if she made some rice jokes against Asian people . Would u still clap for her? 

I can't at some people in this fan base there is a line and this bitch has crossed it many times , y'all should be ashamed to call yourself monsters .

raciism against any race/ethnicity is for losers and should not be tolerated anywhere 

of course she's a bitch and I don't support racism. I just thought that line was actually clever and funny, in my opinion. 

Slayer
8 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

curry scented bitch YAAASS!!!! points for Banks

omg delete this person admin

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Andreyw

she , Zayn and his fans are all trash (azealia for reaching about him that he copies her, lol ; zayn for being shady and petty for no reason ; zayn's fans for spamming Azealia thinking they are cool or w/e... herd mentality)

Archived