Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
Just now, Dutch said:

'Push (it in)' :giggle:

Ooh, perfect name :classy:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

Levina cried her eyes out when she got her low points. The poor sis, I'm really feeling bad for her. She really has a nice voice, she looks beautiful, but they gave her a bland Titanium rip-off. She didn't deserve this, my poor heart is crying now. But thank god I did read she laughed everything away afterwards, so my tears are slightly cancelled now. Heart saved. :tony:

DancinInPiD

Eurovision mean to country not in Europe. I'm from outside continent barely and it exclusions 

Luxe Ford

Ok, this got sooo much hate in Finland, but I'm thinking maybe, just maaaybe, it would have gotten them in the finals unlike the snoozefest they voted for?

Bacause I'd rather party with these guys than the anemic, narcolepsic girl they sent who didn't even make it! 

Good? No. Fun? Hell yes! 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dutch
24 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Ok, this got sooo much hate in Finland, but I'm thinking maybe, just maaaybe, it would have gotten them in the finals unlike the snoozefest they voted for?

Bacause I'd rather party with these guys than the anemic, narcolepsic girl they sent who didn't even make it! 

Good? No. Fun? Hell yes! 

This was my guilty pleasure. :cryga:

Kanyeee West
41 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Good? No. Fun? Hell yes! 

Finnish people always had, and have a good taste in music as Icelandic people, so no surprise this was hated so much in Finland , cuz it's Finland and these kind of cheap flamboyant stuff has no place there , of course their entry With Black Bird was something much much more deeper and technically better, I can't tell people to like a song or not cuz after all it depends on their taste but Finland's entry in my eyes was one of the bests this year and I was shocked that it didn't made the cut to finals.:)

Bellatrix

As always the Azeri and Armenian juries rated eachother last, but the Azeri jury also rejected the Cypriot entry which is interesting since Hovig has an Armenian father. Coincidence or not?

The Swedish reporter Tobbe Ek wrote to Eurovision and you can read what they answered here:
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/schlagerbloggen/2017/05/english-version-my-questions-to-the-ebu-regarding-the-azeri-jurys-treatment-of-the-cypriotic-entry-in-the-esc/

Stupid answer. I wonder for how long EBU will close their eyes for this. It is impossible that all their jury members always find eachothers entries the worst ones every year. 

hausofcy

I saw some of you rave about Alma's album. I'm listening rn and this is what I needed. It's amazing :diane:

🇯🇵

Dutch
39 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I saw some of you rave about Alma's album. I'm listening rn and this is what I needed. It's amazing :diane:

Welcome to the club. :tony:

hausofcy
Just now, Dutch said:

Welcome to the club. :tony:

It's surreal!! I haven't enjoyed an album like that for ages (except for gaga albums) and I don't even understand half of it. 

🇯🇵

• Jase unpinned this topic
  • Jase locked this topic

Archived