💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

Here is the new song Ruslana sang last night:

Here is the new song Jamala sang last night:

• Jase unfeatured this topic
Bellatrix

The 2009 winner Alexander Rybak has made a beautiful cover of Amar Pelos Dois in English 

Kanyeee West
4 hours ago, Dutch said:

I'm just stating the fact that they aren't getting high scores in the past few years. No need to attack the messenger honey. :awkney:

I wish I could send voice here to show that I'm not attacking and most of the times saying with text is really awful way cuz reader just can't get the emotion and the tone of writer. :)

ofcourse your opinion is respected if you even hate the song , and If my writing kinda feels rude and is in a attacking way I'm here to apologize you cuz it wasn't meant to be this way, So Sorry.  :sara::hug:

Dutch
12 minutes ago, Taka said:

I wish I could send voice here to show that I'm not attacking and most of the times saying with text is really awful way cuz reader just can't get the emotion and the tone of writer. :)

ofcourse your opinion is respected if you even hate the song , and If my writing kinda feels rude and is in a attacking way I'm here to apologize you cuz it wasn't meant to be this way, So Sorry.  :sara::hug:

Oh don't you worry, haha! I didn't feel attacked at all, especially not after all the likes you gave me! I just wanted to make clear that it wasn't my personal opinion, but more the statics. :kara:

Kanyeee West
4 hours ago, Erotica said:

I'm gonna drop this here. As you may know I'm a big fan of Måns so this was one of the biggest highlights of the evening when he showed up to coach Alex, Vova and Timur in how to be the perfect hosts

One of my Fav parts :poot:, couldn't b e more happy when I saw Måns :sara: ,  also Volodymyr Ostapchuk kinda felt like blonde Cristiano Ronaldo, especially last night :D

Bellatrix

Alexader has also made a violin cover of 1944. Sounds really cool!

Also, I wonder how he manage to still look so young? I mean it's been eight years and he looks like he hasn't aged a day :air: 

Kanyeee West
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oh don't you worry, haha! I didn't feel attacked at all, especially not after all the likes you gave me! I just wanted to make clear that it wasn't my personal opinion, but more the statics. :kara:

Thank God :kara: , also the way you post everything related to Eurovision and giving proper opinion about them is so sweet ! :heart: 

I listened to Alma's album and it's really good, gotta watch Eurovision final night again tomorrow and also listen to Francesco Gabbani's album. :sara:

Kanyeee West
1 minute ago, Erotica said:

Alexader has also made a violin cover of 1944. Sounds really cool!

Also, I wonder how he manage to still look so young? I mean it's been eight years and he looks like he hasn't aged a day :air: 

Thank you for posting these stuff , gotta watch them all when I'm free. well you know , well some people are like ageless , just look at Gwen Stefani :nick:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Taka said:

Thank you for posting these stuff , gotta watch them all when I'm free. well you know , well some people are like ageless , just look at Gwen Stefani :nick:

Yeah, that's true. I'm so jealous of them :reductive: 

Dutch
16 minutes ago, Taka said:

Thank God :kara: , also the way you post everything related to Eurovision and giving proper opinion about them is so sweet ! :heart: 

I listened to Alma's album and it's really good, gotta watch Eurovision final night again tomorrow and also listen to Francesco Gabbani's album. :sara:

Ahw, thank you so much! Stop being so nice to me, haha! It feels good that people appreciate it. :hug:

Yeah, Alma her album is amazing, an album I didn't know I needed. Francesco his album is putting you in a good mood and giving you some summer vibes. Worth listening too in my opinion.

StarryNight

Latvia last in semi 1 :rip:  and difference from Denmark and Serbia in semi 2 only 3 points 

to summarise this Eurovision in one word- messy

looking forward to a better one next year

Bellatrix
6 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

to summarise this Eurovision in two words- beautiful mess

Fixed it :awesome:

• Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived