Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch

Greece was in the final again, but their result in the final wasn't nothing to write home about. And the fact that the Greece and Cyprus jury rewarded 12 points to both countries was awful. Thank god they both didn't end high at the end of the night. #karma.

Demy did a great job, she really is stunning, her vocals were strong, enjoy her performance again:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

Well done Spain, you became last. Germany loves you really much right now, haha. I've to be honest I actually liked the song and performance, but oh well.

Dutch

Norway doing this good was a huge surprise for me! But I'm not mad about it, Norway is probably on it's way to win it again.

Dutch

United Kingdom finally made it to the left sids of the scoreboard again. Lucie slayed us with her vocals but her facial expressions were really weird. Still a great job, I hope they will even improve more next year.

Kanyeee West
15 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I think she can put some skeletons in her closet again after this result. Azerbaijan is losing their Eurovision touch. Will they be fighting for top 10 again next year?

Honey , are you even serious ? You can not like it cuz it all depends on your taste , but technical wise it was the best performance of the night and I loved the song most.

Dutch

Hovig is only human after all. A good looking singer, a nice pop song and a good staging wasn't enough for Cyprus to end high on the scoreboard. Cyprus should be lucky with the love from Greece.

Dutch

Romania is back, and Europe knows it. The sweetest revenge is proving that you can't be missed. Iliac and Alex did that. Congrats guys! :golfclap:

Dutch

They didn't become last, yaaaaasss! I'm so happy for you Levina and Germany. #25 is really an improvement. :poot:

Arcanum
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

Stromae is Belgian :toofunny:

And Celine Dion is Canadian yet she won with Switzerland in 1988 hun. :reductive:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Dutch

Ukraine, well, it's always nice to have a different flavor on the stage, but you didn't deserve to be in the final if you ask me. Hopefully they will send a great song next year.

Dutch

I voted for you Blanche. Wow, I'm so proud honey! You showed all the doubters you could deliver a great performance. Totally deserved #4. Belgium is really becoming a strong contender at Eurovision.

Dutch

And Sweden was in the top 5 again. The question is not if they will win again, but when. Sweden always shows us how to deliver a Eurovision package. Amazing job Robin, totally deserved!

Dutch

Last year Bulgaria achieved #4, this year #2, next year #1? Kristian, what an amazing job. All I can say you also deserved to win and #2 is really impressive. Be proud!

Dutch

Last but not least, Alma closed the show last night. In my honest opinion I thought France was a little bit underrated this year. Deserved to be in the top 10. But I'm really happy France is sending quality to the contest again.

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived