đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch

They didn't get as much points like last year, but Kasia from Poland was by far one of the best vocalists this year:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

She almost slipped, but Belarus singed in their own language! Great job:

Dutch

Poor Nathan got 0 points from the viewers at home, but he warmed my heart! Be proud Austria:

Dutch

I'm so disappointed that Europe didn't get this amazing performance from Armenia. Artsvik, I voted for you, xo Joanne. :hor:

bionic
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Poor Nathan got 0 points from the viewers at home, but he warmed my heart! Be proud Austria:

We were syaing that we liked him himself, but the song and the performance were cringey

buy bionic

Dutch

Girls, this was by far the most emotional performance of the night. The Netherlands is so proud. Please go to Eurovision again. :pray:

Dutch

The Epic Sax Guy his impact was huge. Moldova got their highest placing ever, congrats with you 3rd place Sunstroke Project. :golfclap:

Dutch

Joci made the gypsy people proud! Hungary served us ethnic realness and Europe liked it.

Dutch

He was the #1 favorite the whole Eurovision season long, but 1 day before the final, Portugal overtook his crown. And the result wasn't close to #1. Still a joyful performance:

Dutch

Here amazing vocals did deserve more! Anja, you made Denmark and Australia proud.

Dutch

I think she can put some skeletons in her closet again after this result. Azerbaijan is losing their Eurovision touch. Will they be fighting for top 10 again next year?

Bellatrix

Here amazing vocals did deserve more! Anja, you made Denmark and Australia proud.

She made me proud as well being their neighbour :diane: 

Phoenix

I think she can put some skeletons in her closet again after this result. Azerbaijan is losing their Eurovision touch. Will they be fighting for top 10 again next year?

Its one of the best songs this year. the only ones losing the touch are biased juries

đź’Ž

Dutch

I'm sure Jacques made Croatia proud by making it to the finals. The jury didn't appreciate the song as much as the televoters did. That was a surprise for me tbh. Nevertheless good for him.

Dutch

Australia was doing great with the juries, they ended #4. But Isaiah totally flopped with the voters at home. He only got 2 points. Still Australia is making sure they can stay at Eurovision with this performance:

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived