Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Glittertinks

I just wanted to say thanks to @Erotica and @Dutch for keeping us always updated in this thread)

And all the others who joined in, talked and had fun in here! It made the experience really special this time!

Can't wait for next year!  :hug:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josip

I will be short - big congratulations to Portugal!

As Salvador said, music won, not fireworks. :hug:

Dutch

And I just want to thank all the people that joined us and shared their opinion! I hope to see you next year, you also made my Eurovision season way better this year! :hug:

Dutch

I actually do think there will be more than 1 radio hit from this year Eurovision. Belgium will be a hit for sure.

Kanyeee West
9 hours ago, Erotica said:

I'd like to thank you all for joining me in this thread! It has gotten almost 3 000 replies and more than 51 000 views during the past year. Amazing! :diane:

Now when Eurovision Song Contest 2017 is over it's time to look forward for a new exciting Eurovision year 2018! I have asked the moderators to lock this thread whenever they want. I therefore hope I'll see you all in the new thread for 2018! I promise I'll do my best to keep it as updated as possible with the latest news, as always! :hug:

Thank you for everything, you did an amazing job. :hug::heart:

Hopefully together again next year. :hug:

Lemonade

I cannot believe that Latvia finished LAST in the semi final. I'm happy that 7 of their points came from the UK televote though!

I hope to see Belgium and Bulgaria climbing on the international charts :unicorn: Portugal can climb in his world of 'real music'

hausofcy
16 hours ago, Arcanum said:

When will France send Stromae?

Stromae is Belgian :toofunny:

🇯🇵

Teal Ambition

So proud of my country, the Euro Cup and Eurovision all within a year :golfclap: World Cup here we come :reductive:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

NintendoMONSTER

Thank you to all of you who didn't vote for Germany... But at the end we were not able to be last... just next to last :saladga: We wanted to make our Triple complete... 3 years in a row being last :laughga: We honestly should have deserved to be last... Germany has simply no taste in music :laughga: 

Dutch

The thread is still open, so I'm here to fulfill my job.
Here are the video's from the finals.

The opening:

Dutch

Israel openend the show. Sadly there might be a huge possibility they won't be participating next year.

• Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived