Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kyiv - Winner: PORTUGAL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Slovakia is not going to return either. They participated the last time in 2012 as well.

Slovakia is one of the less successful countries. Their best place is 18th back in 1996.
They participated a few times in the 90s and then stayed out of the contest between 1999-2008. After that they competed 2009-2012 and they missed the final every year.
However, Slovakia was one of the fan favorites in 2010 with "Horehronie".

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, hello, the Netherlands calling. My country just announced that the girl group O'G3NE will participate at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.

The group, previously known as Lisa, Amy & Shelley, already represented the Netherlands at Junior Eurovision 2007. The sisters are all grown up now and since O'G3NE won The Voice of Holland in 2014 they're back on the Dutch top again. I personally love O'G3NE. Listen and get your weaves snatched.

They can sing. Even Emeli Sandé knows it:

The only thing we should worry about is the song. Their own songs are good, but not really that good:

Spoiler

Les Pays-Bas: douze points! :firega:

6 hours ago, Dutch said:

Hello, hello, the Netherlands calling. My country just announced that the girl group O'G3NE will participate at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017.

The group, previously known as Lisa, Amy & Shelley, already represented the Netherlands at Junior Eurovision 2007. The sisters are all grown up now and since O'G3NE won The Voice of Holland in 2014 they're back on the Dutch top again. I personally love O'G3NE. Listen and get your weaves snatched

They can sing. Even Emeli Sandé knows it:

The only thing we should worry about is the song. Their own songs are good, but not really that good:
  Hide contents

Les Pays-Bas: douze points! :firega:

My childhood bop: 

:excited2::music: 

8 hours ago, bionic said:

Its nice that the Netherlands aren't sending a wannabe country act again

I totally agree (l liked them both tho). :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Luc said:

My childhood bop: 

:excited2::music: 

Omg, I still remember this iconic song + the lyrics (+the dance :ladyhaha:).

Bellatrix

The most popular presenters of the 90s according to the fans are Terry Wogan and Ulrika Jonsson who hosted the show 1998 in Birmingham

Bellatrix

EBU has announced all the countries that will participate in Eurovision Song Contest 2017. There will be 43 countries which is a shared record with 2008 in Belgrade and 2011 in Düsseldorf.

Australia is still in, Bosnia & Herzegovina leaves, Romania and Portugal returns. See the full list here:

Spoiler

Albania
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Georgia
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
F. Y. R. Macedonia
Malta
Moldova
Montenegro
The Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Ukraine
United Kingdom

Bellatrix

There's trouble in Eurovision paradise. Ukraine may not be able to host the show next year due to lack of funds.

The funding crisis has caused the head of the national television company Zurab Alasania to resign.
He said the company’s lack of funding was the main reason for his resignation.
"Overcoming the resistance of bureaucrats is very difficult, and we didn't complain until recently. But now we are just desperate. We wouldn't be able to organise Eurovision in 2017."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/11/04/desperate-ukraine-may-not-host-eurovision-2017-due-to-lack-of-fu/

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm sick of Australia tbh. I know they put a lot of money in here but it's EUROvision. Can they just make their own contest or something? They mean nothing here tbh.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm sick of Australia tbh. I know they put a lot of money in here but it's EUROvision. Can they just make their own contest or something? They mean nothing here tbh.

They (Australia) are planning a Asiavision, not even kidding. :poot: 

Israel is participating (and won) too tho, even Marocco participated once. :stalkga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
12 minutes ago, Dutch said:

They (Australia) are planning a Asiavision, not even kidding. :poot: 

Israel is participating (and won) too tho, even Marocco participated once. :stalkga:

I know! But still, Israel and Morocco have European connections at least and they're like close, the only thing Aus did was broadcast the show...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Admin featured this topic
  • Jase unfeatured this topic
  • Jase unpinned and locked this topic

Archived