💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom 347,156 views??

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

i like it a lot! didn't charli say that she won't promote it? 

PaperIz

I love this song so much :giveup: one of my absolute favorites. I tried finding the video on youtube but I couldn't so maybe that explains the small amount of views. Anyways I love how hard it goes and it's interesting song structure. It's a masterpiece imo 

RainingOnMe

Wow y'all so quick to discard it... it has 300,000 views because it was only available on Apple Music for 2 weeks

Of course people only like generic pop songs on here, judging from the first page...

thought I was born in a league of my own | but I'm sinking

Takemyhand

I love this song, I love Charli, I love the video, I love the cover, I love the EP, I love SOPHIE

PaperIz

Shameless self promo but when I first heard the song and I thought it was so lit. It destroyed my life :laughga: so I drew these 2 things for it :hor: 

JackTheTripper

I dont really like what she has done for the last two albums, but i kind of like this of the last EP; it has a bit of house influence on chorus

ItsTommyBitch

I love this. It's campy and sassy to the max and chic at the same time :flutter: 

The dancing is awful though :neyde: 

I love SOPHIE and PC music in general though, sooo :emma: 

I legit used to walk to my classes with this song in mind; I need a pair of heels to strut in and walk in slow-motion while I make shady faces to people walking around me :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PaperIz
22 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

I love this. It's campy and sassy to the max and chic at the same time :flutter: 

The dancing is awful though :neyde: 

I love SOPHIE and PC music in general though, sooo :emma: 

I legit used to walk to my classes with this song in mind; I need a pair of heels to strut in and walk in slow-motion while I make shady faces to people walking around me :sis:

Yasss! Lol! I totally get down when Vroom Vroom plays :flutter: I dance around and flip my hair lol. It makes me feel powerful tbh

teenagechrist

I have just realised that this exists. Her EP is very, very good. I disliked Sucker a lot, but this slays.  

feeling so hot tamale

Archived