1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

Album of the year: Lady Gaga metamorphosis

Record of the year: Lady Gaga room in my heart

Song of the year: Lady Gaga room in my heart

room in my heart sounds like such a shi* song title lmfao

Sizzily

AOTY is either Radiohead's or Blackstar

SOTY is definitely Hello

LG5 will be eligible in the 2018 Grammys probably.

One Banned Boi

This definitely means she wont be releasing a new album in 4 months. I think her ultimate goal is that Grammy AOTY for LG5 to really seal the EXPLODE into my thirties. Maybe a new single for sure.

Anyone who wants a grammy should probably wait until after the 4 month because ADELE 25 is for sure going to win everything. Sales are taken into a count and for someone to sell 3.38MILLION albums in one week (new record since the charts began tracking in 1991). Then to sell 1.1 million copies the second week (first time every for anyone to sell past the 1 million mark in two weeks). believe me, the next grammy's will feel like a Tribute to Adele.

migamiga

SOTY is based on songwriting (lyrics, melodies, instrumentation)- basically the "demo" of the song if you will

ROTY is awarded based on production, mixing, vocal performance- everything the label paid for. Essentially, SOTY is a publishing award and ROTY is a recording label award

Bradley
7 hours ago, Sycamore said:

AOTY to Beyonce

Song of the Year to Hello

Best New Artist to Zayn, maybe Zara Larsson

Pop Vocal Album to Adele

I love your avi. :giveup:

On topic: I quite agree with your list, I hope Gaga releases the lead single this year and album after the eligible period. Too much competition for next year's Grammys, I know there are of course artists that are going to release after the eligible period as well, but to name Adele, Beyonce, Kanye West, Drake as potential competitors? She better release after September.

The lead single can come forth and compete fiercely with Hello, Love Yourself, 7 Years though, Hello was really big but I can see Gaga deliver something of equal or better quality.

Archived