Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks Disses Gaga, Rih, and Nicki on Twitter

POP2

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

honestly, as a fanbase, i think we should begin a mass boycott of her music :neyde: 

I would have said it won't matter but in Azealia's case losing 2 of her fans is like losing half her fanbase lol :laughga: 

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
20 minutes ago, Higher said:

Rihanna needs to return to her petty ways and check this bitch. :grr: Maybe Nicki will drag ha. :giveup: 

well...this is what Azealia actually wants, to get exposure by being called out by them

I guess she has something to release since she dragged all of them like that and needs that publicity :rip: they better pay her dust

Helxig
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

HER LABEL NEEDS. TO. DROP. HA. :saladga:

you wouldn't keep a bag of dog **** around the house, cus it smells, makes people stay away and BELONGS IN THE TRAAAAASH :grr: 

Except if that bag of dog **** was making you a few million dollars, most people would probably keep it :\

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Disenchanted said:

Except if that bag of dog **** was making you a few million dollars, most people would probably keep it :\

she makes millions? from what? :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

POP2
2 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Azealia is broke with expensive taste. 

Andreyw
Just now, ryanripley said:

switch Rihanna from that tweet with her name and you'll get your answer

PartySick
Just now, ryanripley said:

Putting everyone's name in her mouth so they check out her Twitter page to see the pinned post promoting her single which some souls will give a listen to and maybe ever buy :neyde:

🖤

blackpink

Omfg not today you bloody rat. 

Ive ALWAYS given Azealia the benefit of the doubt when it comes to her social media presence  because I like her music, but I'm ripping my stan card today. 

Funny thing is, she was rumoured to be on Gaga and Rihanna's albums but got cut. I assume she's still bitter because her career never really took off and still remains a troubled Twitter personality that released a sub-standard incohesive mixtape.

All of her personality comes out online. 

In real life, she has nothing left to give. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

switch Rihanna from that tweet with her name and you'll get your answer

:lolga:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Putting everyone's name in her mouth so they check out her Twitter page to see the pinned post promoting her single which some souls will give a listen to and maybe ever buy :neyde:

maybe i should organise a mass reporting of her twitter page...

Higher
6 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

well...this is what Azealia actually wants, to get exposure by being called out by them

I guess she has something to release since she dragged all of them like that and needs that publicity :rip: they better pay her dust

Good point. :rip: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Andreyw
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

maybe i should organise a mass reporting of her twitter page...

imagine her twitter account getting locked

abXsgFa.gif

ryanripley
Just now, Andreyw said:

imagine her twitter account getting locked

abXsgFa.gif

that thought of that makes me wet with excitment :air: 

Mikey Monster

Lmfao she is laughable. I don't even know why we should ever give her any attention she is so irrelevant to any of the people she is dissing because they are too busy living their lives and pursuing their music careers :gaycat::tea::tea::tea:

Mikey McCampbell

Archived