Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Excited for New OneRepublic Friday?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

OneRepublic is releasing the lead single, "Wherever I Go", on Friday for their upcoming fourth album. It's been over 3 years since they released their last album (March of 2013). The band saw a resurgence in popularity with their last album Native thanks to their hit single "Counting Stars", which (as of November 2014), was the 16th biggest song of the 2010's, SOURCE. Before "Counting Stars" caught on, Native's previous singles were floundering. The first two singles peaked at #36 and #74. Their second album, Waking Up, didn't perform as well as their first, though it did produce one Top 10 song "Good Life".

So that all being said, are you looking forward to OneRepublic's new song "Wherever I Go"?

tumblr_mzjqe6aago1soieyfo1_500.gif

To see how they're songs have performed, check out their singles thread

ALGAYDO

Yes, they're one of my faves :giveup:

Their debut album, Dreaming Out Loud, is a masterpiece. 

And Ryan Tedder has the voice of an angel :giveup:

AlexanderLevi2

Not especially. I bought Dreaming Out Loud and forced myself to listen to most of the songs... Because I was 15 and bought it with my own money (which I barely had any) just to make myself feel okay about the purchase :wtf:

But I hope their fans like it!

Currently listening to Joanne

Ferrer Zorola
38 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Not especially. I bought Dreaming Out Loud and forced myself to listen to most of the songs... Because I was 15 and bought it with my own money (which I barely had any) just to make myself feel okay about the purchase :wtf:

But I hope their fans like it!

why would you do that lmao 

LIFE IS GOOD

TimisaMonster

I like some songs but not necessarily... I'll see what they'll come up with tho...

Curiosity...that's all for now

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I think native is really underrated tbh. life in color, burning bridges, what you wanted, something I need, I lived, are all amazing bops :wub:

Looking forward to their new song!

Archived