💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Trump would ‘bang’ Mariah Carey ‘without hesitation’

Noah

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Bringing up a quote from nearly 20 years ago :diane: Someone's desperate.

This is like every single straight guy conversation, who cares.

They bring up Hiliary's comments from 20 years ago or more all the time...  So this is just as fair game as that is obviously...

Egypt. W

Didymus
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

They bring up Hiliary's comments from 20 years ago or more all the time...  So this is just as fair game as that is obviously...

Well I think that is ridiculous too :rip:

I pity famous people for this sometimes. Like, omg, people have access to **** you said a gazillion years ago and you have to explain yourself for even the smallest thing people will explode.

Like, anyone taking issue with this also has to take issue with every member here saying they'd blow/f*ck some guy they're seeing on a picture. Get the perspective going.

ItsTommyBitch

I don't think the thing is that this is 20 years ago, its more that he has a consistent line of misogynistic (among other) comments and behaviors that have shown he has not evolved on the topic at all. I'm sure there are even older comments (and again, hes 50 years old when he said this, hes not a teenager who used to be "young and foolish" whatever :rip: )

Bringing this up is entirely appropriate in that context :emma: He may be going around saying "I respect women" (the GOP's favorite line :air: ) but his actions and words don't show it, even as recent as this year, last year as well DURING his campaign.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well I think that is ridiculous too :rip:

I pity famous people for this sometimes. Like, omg, people have access to **** you said a gazillion years ago and you have to explain yourself for even the smallest thing people will explode.

Like, anyone taking issue with this also has to take issue with every member here saying they'd blow/f*ck some guy they're seeing on a picture. Get the perspective going.

Well didn't you get the memo sis?!  U have to be Jesus in order to run for the Presidency, or for that matter American Idol when it was on...  :emma:

Egypt. W

lego

Nothing will beat the nasty comment about his own daughter. 

FreePalestine

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Nothing will beat the nasty comment about his own daughter. 

That comment was just absolutely revolting!  SMFH 

Egypt. W

Bloody hooker

whux.gif

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

SKANK

When Donald Trump says he wants to bang a pop star he is disgusting and misogynistic, but when Lady Gaga says that the only thing she looks for in a man is a big **** she isn't being disgusting and guilty of misandry? 

Donald Trump's inarticulate and immature expression of his totally natural sexual desires is the very least anyone here should be worried about.

venusfly

Half the people on this cult site ask each other to **** each other down all the time though so

artRaver

He may not necessarily be misogynistic, but he's definitely chauvinistic and has the audacity to say "Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump". :poot:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

teenagechrist

Keep living in your sweet, sweet Fantasy, baby 

mariah-wave-bye.gif

feeling so hot tamale

ItsTommyBitch
27 minutes ago, SKANK said:

When Donald Trump says he wants to bang a pop star he is disgusting and misogynistic, but when Lady Gaga says that the only thing she looks for in a man is a big **** she isn't being disgusting and guilty of misandry? 

Donald Trump's inarticulate and immature expression of his totally natural sexual desires is the very least anyone here should be worried about.

Objectification is objectively a form of sexism, so both instances are "bad". I'm not going to explain why sexism is bad on a Lady Gaga Forum :rip:To paint it as just an expression of his natural desires totally misrepresents the problem; not to mention that appeal to nature fallacy right there :emma: What do you propose people should be worrying about here, if not the fact that his public appearance and track record clearly demonstrate a lack of maturity befitting someone who not only has the nuclear codes but the influence to affect the entire global economy and change lives all over the world :air: People have plenty of reason to see these seemingly small comments and be worried or upset.

Also, I guess you could call that comment misandry in a colloquial "anti-male" kind of way, but what purpose does it serve to make the distinction compared to noting that she was being vein :shrug:  (And facetious; half of what Gaga said during this time was so over the top and fake sounding that It's incredibly comical :laughga: , especially that video) 

Misandry isn't as equivalent to "misogyny" as it seems. Though this is still a double standard, not all double standards are equal in a sense.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

SKANK
36 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

Objectification is objectively a form of sexism, so both instances are "bad". I'm not going to explain why sexism is bad on a Lady Gaga Forum :rip:To paint it as just an expression of his natural desires totally misrepresents the problem; not to mention that appeal to nature fallacy right there :emma: What do you propose people should be worrying about here, if not the fact that his public appearance and track record clearly demonstrate a lack of maturity befitting someone who not only has the nuclear codes but the influence to affect the entire global economy and change lives all over the world :air: People have plenty of reason to see these seemingly small comments and be worried or upset.

Also, I guess you could call that comment misandry in a colloquial "anti-male" kind of way, but what purpose does it serve to make the distinction compared to noting that she was being vein :shrug:  (And facetious; half of what Gaga said during this time was so over the top and fake sounding that It's incredibly comical :laughga: , especially that video) 

Misandry isn't as equivalent to "misogyny" as it seems. Though this is still a double standard, not all double standards are equal in a sense.

It's laughable to suggest that a person's sexist language or status as a womanizer has any baring on their ability to show restraint when it comes to nuclear war. I've never once heard someone blame the Cuban Missile Crisis on JFK's habit of dicking interns. I've never once heard a liberal argue that Bill Clinton using his position of power to plow his female employee's shows a level of maturity unfit to possess nuclear codes.

If we don't want Trump as president we have to try harder then **** like this.

Didymus
22 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

That's an interesting comment.

But I don't think it's accurate. Even if he was rational, well-spoken and modest, behind that inevitable façade (as everyone has it) there are still the same drives, whether publicly expressed or not. Whoever we vote to have the nuclear codes is going to be a human being who is essentially nothing but a bundle of impressions wrapped up in a hopefully trustworthy form (not essence). If anything, it exposes the absurdity of this political system, and the idiocy of entire nations giving ultimate power to a fellow human being who is inevitably going to be just like everyone else. People preferring fakery over the inevitable realization that people in power are just as incapable as anyone else are just comical.

Besides, I don't think it's fair to make a connection between the ability of a man to take responsibilty and **** he says in an inattentive moment. Isn't that the same logic that has kept women's job opportunities back for ages. "They're too emotional! They can't run a business!" etc. I'm not necessarily glorifying Trump as a super candidate, but I just don't think that's a wise angle to swing from. What's next? We're gonna fire people because they watch p-rn we find unappealing? It's simply irrelevant.

Archived