Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga needs a Diane Sawyer interview

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Diane Sawyer is intrusive during her interviews and quite a bitch but she makes the interviews so juicy and entertaining. She went a bit too far with the Neys though (Britney spears and whitney houston) but they are some of britney and whitneys best interviews. her interview with jennifer aniston and hillary clinton are hilarious too because she would occasionally flash dirty looks to them :air: Her interview with rihanna was somewhat nice except for the part where she kept talking to rihanna like a little girl. Anyway I think a Gaga and Diane Sawyer interview would be phenomenal. Diane is known to not give any ****s and ask questions that are prohibited. 

Alien Tulip

and yes I know Gaga did an itnerview with her and cyndi back in 2010 but diane looked so bored and it would be entertaining to see a gaga and diane sawyer sit down at gagas mansion. 

StarstruckIllusion

no thanks tbh

LilVenusian

It will never come close to how iconic Whitney's interview was

tumblr_mz1tljBRNE1sn7zr6o5_250.gif 

brendablethyn

I mean she would go IN... "You've talked about abusing drugs, what did you use and how much?". It would be very good viewing. 

PopThatArt
20 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

I mean she would go IN... "You've talked about abusing drugs, what did you use and how much?". It would be very good viewing. 

But is it really necessary for Gaga to reveal those things? We know she's used drugs during hard times of her life, what difference does it make how much? And also just a random piece of info, we know Gaga has done cocaine, cocaine use causes bone breakdown especially in places like the hip, could it have contributed to Gaga's hip breaking? I think a person has to use quite a large amount for something like that to happen though. 

But as long as Diane wouldn't try to pry into Gaga and Taylor's love life, I'd be here for an interview.

Go see A Star is Born

Mikey Monster

I'd love it. Gaga could spill SO much tea about the music industry lol 😂❤️:tea::tea::tea:

Mikey McCampbell

brendablethyn
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

But is it really necessary for Gaga to reveal those things? We know she's used drugs during hard times of her life, what difference does it make how much? And also just a random piece of info, we know Gaga has done cocaine, cocaine use causes bone breakdown especially in places like the hip, could it have contributed to Gaga's hip breaking? I think a person has to use quite a large amount for something like that to happen though. 

But as long as Diane wouldn't try to pry into Gaga and Taylor's love life, I'd be here for an interview.

But asking about the love life is the money shot. You know, Gaga looks into the distance and says he is the most amazing person and has changed her life, and then he comes on and talks about how he loves how crazy she is. Anyway, she needs to give away something juicy and shocking to get a prime time interview. 

sipthistea

NO, that woman is rude af. That would make Gaga get in a bad mood.  

Knowing Gaga I don't think it'd be a good idea. More than likely to trigger depression.

TropicOfCANCER

ready for diane to ask gaga about singing about rape but working with rapists.

edit: the reason i say this is because i genuinely want gaga to address this. On a buzzfeed article about Kesha singing TIHTY, people were still bringing up the discrepancy with gaga singing that song but her previous work with Terry and R. Kelly. I think it should be addressed in a P.C., tasteful way (perhaps with gaga admitting it was wrong?)

crisTEAne
7 hours ago, Sizzily said:

She's already really real with Howard Stern.

this.

it was enough sharing for a while.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived