Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why America loves Rihanna so much ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

its not even US its the world. The men love her and the women love her and want to be her. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enhsa
25 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Needed Me is selling pretty well on itunes(currently #26) The only song that climbed the chart even though Prince stormed.and also Kiss it Better also selling at #70 

Sorry but she can't even get a solo hit anymore, you can see all her smash singles are features, thats why I said her last solo hit was years ago aka Diamond and it's true .

THCKUwN.gif

16 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

it is climbing the chart and will hit top 10 easily in the coming weeks.:emma:

I don't think so , but ok lets see :emma:

Enhsa
10 minutes ago, Koreku said:

Needed me is heading up to top 10 and the new Calvin Harris song debuted at #9. she's doing fine, even if her album isn't selling that well.  

it's a feature , so it's not surprising at all

THCKUwN.gif

Swan Heart

She's gorgeous, sexy, with a pleasant voice and many radio-friendly, catchy songs, some of them which I really like too.

I can see why.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bad Bromance
44 minutes ago, Koreku said:

It's always playing, especially on urban radio :duck:

I think she's very popular because she has a large audience of teen/young adult listeners. She's youthful, pretty, and has consistently made catchy music. :unicorn:

Pretty much this.  Also, Rihanna has a lot of sex appeal, too.  All of that contributes to the fact that her team ensure every song she releases is a hit.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

HighlandHeart
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Yeah needed me flopped so hard that,s why it's #13 on the BB hot 100 :emma: 

It's #13 because it bought its way there. If you can't see that then you are delusional. It flopped in terms of artistry. It's repetitive meaningless crap. Doesn't mean it's wrong to like it, but call a spade a spade. Don't pretend her music is among the best. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

TimisaMonster

Two words...

SEX SELLS 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SISTERV
1 hour ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I did - loved that song back then and SOS as well...  :poot:

Me too. I thought Pon De Replay and SOS were huge. It seemed like they were on the radio alot. :huh: They played them at my middle school dances. :poot:

I feel like if some of these younger monsters who were like 5-9 when those two songs came out go on Spotify and play Pon De Replay and SOS they'll be like "ooooooh I remember these bops". I mean....it got Rihanna the lead cameo at the end of Bring It On 3: All Or Nothing. :poot:

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Me too. I thought Pon De Replay and SOS were huge. It seemed like they were on the radio alot. :huh: They played them at my middle school dances. :poot:

I feel like if some of these younger monsters who were like 5-9 when those two songs came out go on Spotify and play Pon De Replay and SOS they'll be like "ooooooh I remember these bops". I mean....it got Rihanna the lead cameo at the end of Bring It On 3: All Or Nothing. :poot:

Exactly!  Thank you!  

De53m.gif

Egypt. W

Bradley

She does lots of collaborations, everyone is constantly reminded that she's one of the edgy popstars that won't fade, she collaborates with lots of rappers and male artists, that makes her appealing to the male audience too unlike Gaga who appeals more to gays, just imagine if Gaga had collaborated with Eminem, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, she would obviously have more appeal.

rihanna is sexy, not to mention her studio vocals are strong, and she doesn't do weird things.

Higher

The delusion in this thread.

J6wXl.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Payola. There's no way Work has received so much air play that it can stay at number one for so long. I never hear it on the radio, during request hours, never. 

There is a thing called Urban Radio. It only made top ten on Pop radio and there is no denying her streaming power. Go ahead try. White people think they own everything.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Higher
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I agree. Rhianna is a SINGER, not an artist. She didn't even write nor co produced Work. Pathetic imo

You do know her real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty which is credited as a co-writter. The only thing pathetic here is you for not checking your "facts".

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Lumi

She's cool to love. Men can always talk about how hot she's while they listen to her songs and most of them are designed to be hits. Few popstars can acheive what she did. Tell an average person you listen to Gaga, Katy, Meghan Trainor or Madonna and they'll think you're weird, then tell them you think Adele's or Rihanna's music is good and they'll agree.

underneath the pine

Archived