💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why America loves Rihanna so much ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I feel unapologetic about saying that you are genuinely stupid if you believe that best-selling means best or even good quality. 

The charts, the Times best-sellers list. Take it from a novelist who watched Fifty Shades of Grey take storm. 

The 'best-selling' is corrupt. Once in a while a genuine artist like Gaga will come along and be the best-selling for the right reasons. 

Don't call Rihanna an artist. It's an insult to genuine artists. Call a spade a spade. She's a singer. A good singer, yes, but a singer nonetheless. 

you have to chill first. I asked why America loves Rihanna which is a fact. 

200_s.gif 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember
4 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I feel unapologetic about saying that you are genuinely stupid if you believe that best-selling means best or even good quality. 

The charts, the Times best-sellers list. Take it from a novelist who watched Fifty Shades of Grey take storm. 

The 'best-selling' is corrupt. Once in a while a genuine artist like Gaga will come along and be the best-selling for the right reasons. 

Don't call Rihanna an artist. It's an insult to genuine artists. Call a spade a spade. She's a singer. A good singer, yes, but a singer nonetheless. 

:tea:

badgalriri
Just now, jojuun said:

Wow this fanbase is so delusional :toofunny:

lol the gaga fan base? yes

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, jojuun said:

Wow this fanbase is so delusional :toofunny:

Please explain where the delusion is? 

Enhsa

but her album is flopping, it didn't even sell 500K yet in USA :confused:
also her last singles Kiss it better/Needed me both flopped so hard, kiss it better was nowhere to be found on itunes

THCKUwN.gif

malazam

why the world loves rihanna so much'

another shot before we kiss the other side

OBEY
1 minute ago, Enhsa said:

also her last singles Kiss it better/Needed me both flopped so hard, kiss it better was nowhere to be found on itunes

THCKUwN.gif

Yeah needed me flopped so hard that,s why it's #13 on the BB hot 100 :emma: 

Enhsa
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Yeah needed me flopped so hard that,s why it's #13 on the BB hot 100 :emma: 

Mess, Not even top10 with that video

Oh, I just remember that her last solo hit was years ago

THCKUwN.gif

Ciccone Madonna
8 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

THCKUwN.gif

Needed Me is selling pretty well on itunes(currently #26) The only song that climbed the chart even though Prince stormed.and also Kiss it Better also selling at #70 

HighlandHeart
2 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

you have to chill first. I asked why America loves Rihanna which is a fact. 

200_s.gif 

I'm stoned so I'd say I'm pretty chill. 

Once again, you can't be eloquent or passionate on this site without needing to "chill out" :toofunny:

And as I said, America doesn't love Rihanna. You can't speak on behalf of an entire country. A target audience loves her music and radio stations get paid to play her. Work is a terrible song please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting it's been NUMBER ONE FOR WEEKS because it's a work of art. It is a FORMULA. The simplest one. Repetition. Don't be delusional. 

And before you try and say I'm not chill because I'm using capslock, I'm too stoned to use bold and italics on my phone. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I'm stoned so I'd say I'm pretty chill. 

Once again, you can't be eloquent or passionate on this site without needing to "chill out" :toofunny:

And as I said, America doesn't love Rihanna. You can't speak on behalf of an entire country. A target audience loves her music and radio stations get paid to play her. Work is a terrible song please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting it's been NUMBER ONE FOR WEEKS because it's a work of art. It is a FORMULA. The simplest one. Repetition. Don't be delusional. 

And before you try and say I'm not chill because I'm using capslock, I'm too stoned to use bold and italics on my phone. 

Work is the first dancehall song to top the chart since 2005. It is not that commercial sound you know. Kiss it better musically and lyrically is a great song. I dont get the overflow of hate you have for Rihanna.

Pablo

She's like a Britney 2.0 in a career point of view, she makes really trendy, pop music that makes people feel good.

Don't visit my profile

Ciccone Madonna
10 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

Mess, Not even top10 with that video

Oh, I just remember that her last solo hit was years ago

THCKUwN.gif

it is climbing the chart and will hit top 10 easily in the coming weeks.:emma:

Koreku
16 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

THCKUwN.gif

Needed me is heading up to top 10 and the new Calvin Harris song debuted at #9. she's doing fine, even if her album isn't selling that well.  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

politicqxs
43 minutes ago, Seeka said:

And I didn't know that song existed until after Umbrella.

You don't know SOS? Where are you from?

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Archived