đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why America loves Rihanna so much ?

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

**** off rih rih haters

She sings and has a unique sound to her voice. Objectively some may not like it but I find it charming and lovely on my ear drums. She has style swagger and a sense of humor. She's classy and sophisticated but also slutty and bad. She is every icon. She's beauty and she's grace. She's miss united states from Barbados

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Payola. There's no way Work has received so much air play that it can stay at number one for so long. I never hear it on the radio, during request hours, never. 

maybe she payed also spotify record breaking streams and  her views on you tube :poot: and work has sold already 1,5 copies in US.

badgalriri
15 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Badgalriri for president :applause: 

tumblr_o6vtuz9I2r1ujgbu9o2_250.gif

thanks! i accept your endorsement

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

this song was really famous in 2006 and was a hit.

My best friend was listening to this song in this video, crying and imagining her perfect boyfriend from elementary school at that time.

Spoiler

This was the most cringeworthy story she's ever told me. :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SirLudicopro

Meanwhile the underappreciated masterpiece Kiss It Better is nowhere to be seen :toofunny:

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

Meanwhile the underappreciated masterpiece Kiss It Better is nowhere to be seen :toofunny:

It is also charting on Hot and was present for many weeks there and still is around #70

LePetitGAGABLover
4 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Rihanna is already best selling digital artist of all time by far :poot::poot::poot:

Because she has released an album almost every year boo.

HighlandHeart
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

Rihanna is already best selling digital artist of all time:poot::poot::poot:

I feel unapologetic about saying that you are genuinely stupid if you believe that best-selling means best or even good quality. 

The charts, the Times best-sellers list. Take it from a novelist who watched Fifty Shades of Grey take storm. 

The 'best-selling' is corrupt. Once in a while a genuine artist like Gaga will come along and be the best-selling for the right reasons. 

Don't call Rihanna an artist. It's an insult to genuine artists. Call a spade a spade. She's a singer. A good singer, yes, but a singer nonetheless. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Because she has released an album almost every year boo.

and The Beatles were releasing albums every 7 months:stalkga:

badgalriri
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't think we can really say she debuted ten years ago. She had some good songs and good singles, but I think her debut would be considered Umbrella, because, since then, everyone knows her.

So were closing in on her ten year mark.

But I'm guessing sex and violence and being hot as hell.

are you kidding? Pon De Replay was huge! that was her first single. she kept releasing bops after bops. Umbrella is when she exploded. from then on she became america's bad gyal.

She debuted 10 years ago and she slayed and continues to slay until this very day. 

also to the person who said just dance will be back on the charts in 10 years... lol no. no song from 2008 will be back on the charts in 2026 lol. thats delusion. Next.

SirLudicopro
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

It is also charting on Hot and was present for many weeks there and still is around #70

I know, I just think it's not getting as much attention and love as it should.

Koreku
5 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Payola. There's no way Work has received so much air play that it can stay at number one for so long. I never hear it on the radio, during request hours, never. 

It's always playing, especially on urban radio :duck:

I think she's very popular because she has a large audience of teen/young adult listeners. She's youthful, pretty, and has consistently made catchy music. :unicorn:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I feel unapologetic about saying that you are genuinely stupid if you believe that best-selling means best or even good quality. 

The charts, the Times best-sellers list. Take it from a novelist who watched Fifty Shades of Grey take storm. 

The 'best-selling' is corrupt. Once in a while a genuine artist like Gaga will come along and be the best-selling for the right reasons. 

Don't call Rihanna an artist. It's an insult to genuine artists. Call a spade a spade. She's a singer. A good singer, yes, but a singer nonetheless. 

I agree. Rhianna is a SINGER, not an artist. She didn't even write nor co produced Work. Pathetic imo

HighlandHeart
6 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

**** off rih rih haters

She sings and has a unique sound to her voice. Objectively some may not like it but I find it charming and lovely on my ear drums. She has style swagger and a sense of humor. She's classy and sophisticated but also slutty and bad. She is every icon. She's beauty and she's grace. She's miss united states from Barbados

She is a singer, yes a good one, but just a singer. Please don't call her an icon. David Bowie and Prince and John Lennon and Lady Gaga are icons. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Archived