Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Meghan Trainor - Suicide

HaveAnOysterBBy

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What's SJW and PC? :huh:

SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior, a really neutral term often used as a Pejorative against really anything remotely socially progressive on the internet. Most of the time it was used to describe feminists but a lot of it gets seen on tumblr, some naturally some just perpetuated by trolls who want to make tumblr seem "worse" then it is. Nowadays its really just anything remotely PC or socially progressive

They are often accused of being too "PC" or politically correct. Political correctness is seen by a lot of people as some kind of like censorship bs, when in reality its just people thinking that treating other people (especially minorities, marginalized groups, etc.) with no respect is really shitty and we shouldn't encourage it. It wants language and how we interact to be more inclusive and less destructive. Critics also think that "PC" people are just feigning some sort of victim complex and "getting offended" at things, assuming that "getting offended" is always an active choice for all people :laughga: It also takes the blame away from the person being disrespectful, rude, or ignorant and allows them to go on being such and places the blame on the person who is actually being accosted for well... being accosted :emma: 

An example of a "PC" situation: SJW: Can we stop calling mentally handicapped people "retarded" and then using the word "retarded" as a slur?

Random Person: Can you stop trying to censor me? I can say whatever I want, freedom of speech 

That was probably a bit too much of an explanation, but I don't feel like erasing it :neyde:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Eddie
14 minutes ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior, a really neutral term often used as a Pejorative against really anything remotely socially progressive on the internet. Most of the time it was used to describe feminists but a lot of it gets seen on tumblr, some naturally some just perpetuated by trolls who want to make tumblr seem "worse" then it is. Nowadays its really just anything remotely PC or socially progressive

They are often accused of being too "PC" or politically correct. Political correctness is seen by a lot of people as some kind of like censorship bs, when in reality its just people thinking that treating other people (especially minorities, marginalized groups, etc.) with no respect is really shitty and we shouldn't encourage it. It wants language and how we interact to be more inclusive and less destructive. Critics also think that "PC" people are just feigning some sort of victim complex and "getting offended" at things, assuming that "getting offended" is always an active choice for all people :laughga: It also takes the blame away from the person being disrespectful, rude, or ignorant and allows them to go on being such and places the blame on the person who is actually being accosted for well... being accosted :emma: 

An example of a "PC" situation: SJW: Can we stop calling mentally handicapped people "retarded" and then using the word "retarded" as a slur?

Random Person: Can you stop trying to censor me? I can say whatever I want, freedom of speech 

That was probably a bit too much of an explanation, but I don't feel like erasing it :neyde:

Hahaha sorry for making you write a testament. Thanks for the explanation I kinda get it...kinda, since my english needs practice. :awkney:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

RadioIsOurs

Wow. Songs can have lyrics that have words like 'kill', 'murder', 'die' but cannot have 'suicide'? Double standard...

Archived