💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Wendy Williams show the best thing on Tv right now?

Creyk

Featured Posts

AlexanderLevi2

GGD has such a skewed view on life :flop:

Wendy Williams is only "famous" on pop forums. Maybe like two of my friends even know she exists.

And Ellen is much more relevant than Floppy Williams.

Currently listening to Joanne

brendablethyn

It's the only thing on tv worth watching. She's the only one that goes in. All the other shows dealing with celebrities just kiss their a**. 

Helxig
1 hour ago, Eohl said:

QF6E8aI.gif

Controversial queen of daytime television, when will Rachael Ray. :emma: 

Cg0puufW0AAFY85_s7xx0z.jpg

rachel-ray-man-stealer-compressed.jpg

:lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

iAdrian97
28 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I watched some on YouTube and watched but she turns her vest too fast one some artists, praising them one day & putting them down the next day... And isn't it crazy how the audience agrees with everything she says? It look like they're hypnotized it's crazy

Her response to that is she's a woman and is allowed to change her mind :poot:

Creyk
7 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I watched some on YouTube and watched but she turns her vest too fast one some artists, praising them one day & putting them down the next day... And isn't it crazy how the audience agrees with everything she says? It look like they're hypnotized it's crazy

it's because she has a large audience so there will always be a part of the crowd who agrees with her

If you watch her show it happens severeal times that she talks and the crowd is not having it and then Wendy explains her stance better and wins some of them over

Creyk
7 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

GGD has such a skewed view on life :flop:

Wendy Williams is only "famous" on pop forums. Maybe like two of my friends even know she exists.

And Ellen is much more relevant than Floppy Williams.

Who cares if she is only famous on forums? She makes a living out of doing what she loves to do. And that's an important aspect in everyone's life. Not everyone has to be Gaga-level famous.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, T Man said:

It's hilarious but I don't think is the best on TV:laughga:

200.gif

Looking from ratings, it is #1 aka most watched morning show and way too far to be toppled by its competitor, this show will be the new Oprah sans the bribes give away. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlexanderLevi2
15 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Who cares if she is only famous on forums? She makes a living out of doing what she loves to do. And that's an important aspect in everyone's life. Not everyone has to be Gaga-level famous.

Well you asked if it was the best thing on TV. I'm glad she's doing what she loves but it is far from the best television talk show. And she is not the most relevant daytime talk show host as you so say. :grr:

Currently listening to Joanne

braybray23

Honestly this is the only place I've seen her mentioned.  Nobody I know has ever mentioned her or the show.

not an okra

mikedu24

Most of you seem to underrrate Wendy as some ghetto trashy show. TBH I prefer Wendy to Ellen. Ellen is no longer funny and just relies on her viewer videos 4 laughs. In addition to her arse kissing any one who becomes famous for 5 seconds. ( Damn Daniel. Really ?).

ps: to get to know Aunt Wendy just subscribe to her after shows

(Thank me later)

JusKeepBreathin

TBH it's entertaining. She has a way about her that is likable in a trashy way. Like people either love her or love to hate her. But the stuff she talks about is far from relevant. Mostly it's just her opinions and if you watch the show regularly the opinions are about the most random Z list celebrities. When she does talk about A celebrities it's stuff we all already know. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived