Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

JackTheTripper

yeah ok , fighitng for civil rights equals pop star showing tits and ass on some snobish event with rich people talking about what they are wearing ! thank god for her efforts and pushing the civlization in right diretion, i really wouldnt think of any better way to help the world. 

I dont give a**** about what she is wearing but when she posts stupid rubish like this, comapring herself to Nina Simone or like when she compared her marketing campaign to sell albums to Martin Luther King, and Ghandi... shut the **** up.

You know what would really be shocking and thought provoking, and inspiring, to see female pop musicians capabale of living on her work without seling her vagina, that would really blow my mind, beavuse nothing says feminism like posting your ashole on internet to earn money! 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

her attitude and her looks are the biggest ageist statements - she implies that a woman can only be sexual and sexy if she behaves and dresses like a 20 year old.

You know, Helen Mirren rocks nude photos and cleavage and nobody says anything about it because she does it in a smart mature way.

Madonna, on the other hand, does the same thing she did 20+ years ago. She's a parody of her former self, and there is no message other than that her sexuality is one dimensional and flat and un-adaptable.

lego

This could've stayed in the Madonna fanbase thread.:poot:

"I'm not afraid to pave the way for all the girls behind me‼️"

Pretentious.

Who says that Gaga would want to act and dress as Madonna in that age? 

FreePalestine

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

yeah ok , fighitng for civil rights equals pop star showing tits and ass on some snobish event with rich people talking about what they are wearing ! thank god for her efforts and pushing the civlization in right diretion, i really wouldnt think of any better way to help the world. 

I dont give a**** about what she is wearing but when she posts stupid rubish like this, comaprinh herself to Nina Simone or ike when she compared her mareting cmapaign to sell albums to Martin Luther KIng, and Ghandi... shut the **** up.

You know what would really be shocking and thought provoking, and inspiring, to see female pop musicians capabale of living on her work without seling her vagina, that would really blow my mind, beavuse nothing says feminism like posting your ashole on internet to earn money! 

Unknown.jpg 

Madonna has done many things about Womens wight, LGBT rights. Talking **** saying that she used historic persons to sell her record is absurd. She just honored them saying that they were rebel hearts, each of them on their one way. Madonna has challenged many norms sex,gay rights, religion. She is already a part of history of modern art.

Didymus
4 minutes ago, androiduser said:

her attitude and her looks are the biggest ageist statements - she implies that a woman can only be sexual and sexy if she behaves and dresses like a 20 year old.

Cackling.

That's exactly the point: that sort of dress and behavior isn't limited to 20-somethings. You're entirely missing the point and its urgency.

Didymus
5 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and there is no message other than that her sexuality is one dimensional and flat and unadaptable.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to her career. Too bad, you're missing out.

Ciccone Madonna
2 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

This could've stayed in the Madonna fanbase thread.:poot:

"I'm not afraid to pave the way for all the girls behind me‼️"

Pretentious.

Who says that Gaga would want to act and dress as Madonna in that age? 

and Nickis shade on  Demi  in instagram should have stayed in the Demi fanbase. But, i know you. You are a usual madonna hater.

River

No just no, it's not the age, it's not sexism, it's simple - the custom was ugly and it was vulgar.

if a man will show up with a man version of this custom with his cock out to any place they will kick him out immediately and will call the police.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

androiduser
2 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Unknown.jpg 

again, the only way a woman can change the world is if she is posing in photoshopped pictures wearing costumes like her 20 year old colleagues :rolleyes:

androiduser
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

You clearly haven't been paying attention to her career. Too bad, you're missing out.

Actually, I am a 35 year old former fan. I was referring to her current sexual escapades... stuck in 1992

Ciccone Madonna
4 minutes ago, androiduser said:

again, the only way a woman can change the world is if she is posing in photoshopped pictures wearing costumes like her 20 year old colleagues :rolleyes:

U47P5029T2D524770F24DT201211091518531.jp 

lego
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

and Nickis shade on  Demi  in instagram should have stayed in the Demi fanbase. But, i know you. You are a usual madonna hater.

If you could do something else besides throwing personal attacks. Thanks. 

FreePalestine

PartySick
2 minutes ago, pikachugagamon said:

i love the queen of pop but i don't see men her age wearing provocative outfits..i don't see how that fits in gender equality..:huh:

I actually don't know of any male legends her age :poot:

I mean, there was Michael but he always dressed conservatively and made it sexy at the same time (those golden pants during the HIStory tour omg). I agree that she can wear whatever she wants to though :D My only criticism of her outfit is her breasts and butt showing. Not because it's "inappropriate" but because it just doesn't look good :toofunny: it looks like someone pulled a childish prank on her :toofunny: if it weren't for that, it would've been one of the better looks of the night imo.

Madonna-Givenchy-Couture-2016-Met-Gala-R

About the sexism bit, I'd have just as much "judgement" going towards a 60 year old guy that dressed like this :chica:

Spoiler

article-2514451-19ADAF6400000578-775_634

Her body, her choices though. I respect that :tongue:

🖤

Didymus
Just now, River said:

if a man will show up with a man version of this custom with his cock out to any place they will kick him out immediately and will call the police.

None of her body parts were completely exposed tho..

I mean, you seriously thought that look was worse than this?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-article-1307442424770-0c71f2bf00000578-299535_466x692.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/jemblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/lady-gaga-booty-cheeks-vma-jemblog-dot-com-21.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k-ZbPFrIqSo/TGCQ4MHdAjI/AAAAAAAAA18/trac5z39lF4/s1600/Lady+Gaga+Went+Crowd+Surfing+At+Lollapalooza+www.Uncensored-Gutter.com+003.jpg

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/lady_gaga-439524.jpg

(not embedding 'cause NSWF)

The double standard is real. Gaga has been more naked in public than any other pop star ever. So yes, it is about ageism.

JackTheTripper
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

Unknown.jpg 

Madonna has done many things about Womens wight, LGBT rights. Talking **** saying that she used historic persons to sell her record is absurd. She just honored them saying that they were rebel hearts, each of them on their one way. Madonna has challenged many norms sex,gay rights, religion. She is already a part of history of modern art.

She posts pictures of those really important historic people, who sufered a great deal and were devoted to greater cause , with her album logo, and called their accomplishment as her new album titel- and that is a marketing campaign, sorry,  that was tastless in my opinion, dont take it personally if you are a fan, i was indiferent about lots of Madonna related thing, but that move and now this post, is something that sends a wrong message 

Archived