💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dr.Luke allowed Kesha to release True Colors

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

For those who were wondering how Kesha could release the song. As you know Kemosabe is Dr.Luke's record label.

ChFqouEWUAAKh7R.jpg

dopega

So happy for her, even tho she has to do it under tuhat label :giveup:

Im in love with that song :flutter:

Dangerous Man

That only means he's getting coins from that song.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Noah
1 minute ago, Dangerous Man said:

That only means he's getting coins from that song.

This.

It's still published through his Label too. He makes money out of this Song.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

uo111

I'm so glad Dr. Luke was able to forgive her after all of this.

What a nice guy.

Michel Najem

What a nice guy dr luke is! How charitable of him to let his victim release a song thays making HIM money! Mother theresa of our (rotten) generation.  

Dominic

I expect a new album within the year.  Seems like she understands that she has to do things she doesn't want to in order to get her music and message across.  Don't blame her,  it's her only option.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

PopThatArt

Zedd, what is he. Another Dr. Luke but with turntables? There is no reason for Zedd to comment and make Dr. Luke look like some compassionate guy. And Luke didn't "let" Kesha release it, it was pressure from Sony, pressure from the fans, pressure from everyone rooting for Kesha and threatening to destroy his career that made him "allow her" to release it. And after Jennifer Lopez's new track with him flopped, Luke needed some income. Fueled by money per usual. 

Go see A Star is Born

DemeLarell
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Zedd, what is he. Another Dr. Luke but with turntables? There is no reason for Zedd to comment and make Dr. Luke look like some compassionate guy. And Luke didn't "let" Kesha release it, it was pressure from Sony, pressure from the fans, pressure from everyone rooting for Kesha and threatening to destroy his career that made him "allow her" to release it. 

No matter what happens Dr. Luke just Can't get a break. Its just clarification that they didn't try to find a loophole. Just cleaning up some assumptions. 

ryanripley

the lack of evidence on their case is so frustrating :neyde: i guess it's best to stay out the drama and start the music like a good little gp

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived