Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lena Zavaroni was a childhood star of the 70s who youve never heard of

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Goldfish

Zavaroni was just 9 when she shot to fame in a 1970s for winning the talent show called Opportunity Knocks and later rleased her first album which still remains the youngest artists to have a album in the top 10, at just 10 years old. She performed with the likes of Frank Sinatra and Lucille Ball and even at the White House, and even had her own TV Show in the early 80's.

However her story has a dark tragic side, at just 13 the pressures of fame caused her to develop anorexia which developed into clinical depression at the age of 15. She suffered with this for a further 20 years until she sadly passed away at just 35 in 1999 from pneumonia. 

It's amazing the things you learn on a Sunday :( 

I invented post-its

Rolodex of Hate

I've heard of her!! Her death was so tragic :(

We have no legal choice but to stan

Sia Daily

She's truly amazing and has been forgotten about...kinda.

I live in Hertfordshire, the same town she lived out her final days. I am around a mile or so from Hoddesdon which is where she is buried, I have been saying for ages I'd love to go and put flowers on, the way her life ended is very sad.

I would love a movie about her. I swear I heard a rumor there were gonna do a biopic with Paloma Faith playing her but it must've been wrong as nothing ever happened.

Goldfish
2 hours ago, Sia Daily said:

She's truly amazing and has been forgotten about...kinda.

I live in Hertfordshire, the same town she lived out her final days. I am around a mile or so from Hoddesdon which is where she is buried, I have been saying for ages I'd love to go and put flowers on, the way her life ended is very sad.

I would love a movie about her. I swear I heard a rumor there were gonna do a biopic with Paloma Faith playing her but it must've been wrong as nothing ever happened.

oh my god Paloma would have been perfect, go on, put some flowers on, from me as well haha

I invented post-its

Sia Daily
1 hour ago, Goldfish said:

oh my god Paloma would have been perfect, go on, put some flowers on, from me as well haha

I really want to, I might go in a few weeks actually, I'll take a pic if I do (and if I can find it)

and I agree, paloma would've been great

Archived