💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga had bigger peak than Britney and Beyonce

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I feel like Gaga had a bigger peak than both Britney and Beyonce from 2009-2011. People often bring Britney's album sales as the reason why she had a bigger peak. But lets not forget that back than just about everyone was selling a lot more albums than just about everyone today. If Gaga had her peak back then she would had probably had as much or bigger sales than Britney. Now, the reason why some say Beyonce had a bigger peak than Gaga is because her constant success and acclaim. But technically Beyonce has never had a "true" peak. She has been constantly big because has never been the it superstar. Finally, the reason why Gaga has these two beat is because she dominated everything there is to dominate in the music industry for form acclaim, to popularity, to sales, to just about everything else for two straight years. People were often comparing her to Michael Jackson and Madonna because she truly seem like she was at their level. I mean Beyonce was once seen as Gaga's sidekick when she was featured in Telephone.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Longetivity is what matters the most in the long run.

This subject is not about longevity though. And is not like Gaga is "over"

kizurl

Can we stop with all these threads seeking validation or superiority? This is why people say Gaga fans are delusional. And I don't blame them.

Quark
Just now, kizurl said:

Can we stop with all these threads seeking validation or superiority? This is why people say Gaga fans are delusional. And I don't blame them.

So you consider what I said as a delusion? 

ALGAYDO

Bigger peak? Yes. 

Longetivity? Well, we'll see how LG5 performs :lolga:

Didymus

I don't see the point of arguing about that. Britney was also compared to Madonna, as was Beyoncé, the latter of which was also compared to Michael and many other legends.

And about Beyoncé's peak: we've been in it since 2013, girl.

Didymus

Also, I can't help but cringe when people refer to Gaga's "peak". She had an explosive debut, absolutely, but after only a few years her success took a massive nosedive, so I feel like it's kind of idiotic to posit her peak against artists who have managed to sustain possibly lower levels of success, but far longer.

Iwontell

And so continues the eternal d1ck measuring contest that is pop music....

PS: I have no idea what's going on in this topic, cuz my ignored users list is so well populated :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

SissyFromSpace

and look at where she's at now. this is about the PRESENT. stop going back into the past like britney army...

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Quark
25 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't see the point of arguing about that. Britney was also compared to Madonna, as was Beyoncé, the latter of which was also compared to Michael and many other legends.

And about Beyoncé's peak: we've been in it since 2013, girl.

Her peak is not even a peak considering other people are outdoing her in several aspects.

Quark
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

and look at where she's at now. this is about the PRESENT. stop going back into the past like britney army...

If you are assuming that she is in a bad place place, you are wrong.

Bradley

You might be right but right now let's just take a moment to appreciate each artist as he/she is instead of putting someone above/below than someone else.

Quark
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

You might be right but right now let's just take a moment to appreciate each artist as he/she is instead of putting someone above/below than someone else.

I did not put her above, she put herself above

Archived