Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jay Z at Beyonce's 'Formation' tour?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Versace

Those thinking it's a stunt, need to enhance their hearing by actually hearing the album.

What's funny is , you hear a lot complaining about artists not letting their music speak but when artist does so and succeeds, you find pressed people looking for answers outside the music.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

He was there last night. Does this mean that this is all marketing and a publicity stunt? :huh: 

Did you even watch Lemonade in its entirety?

Obviously, the media are only reporting the worst of the situation, but the thing is: she forgives him in the end.

Himeros26
3 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

He was there last night. Does this mean that this is all marketing and a publicity stunt? :huh: I mean I would not know where to put my face if I heard lyrics like, "if you try this **** again, you gon' loose your wife" and "Who the f*ck do you think I am? / You ain’t married to no average b*tch, boy / You can watch my fat ass twist, boy / As I bounce to the next ****, boy." :laughga: 

She sang 'Halo' to him and told him she loved him too. What is up, Bey? I am confused. :duck:

What do you guys think is going on? 

I think it's obvious that this album is about something that happened a while ago. Considering the affair is like a lemon, and her path to forgiveness was making the lemonade. 

Archived