Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I feel like i am betrayed in my religion

MosheGaga

Featured Posts

MosheGaga

Hello everyone i am a big fan of Gaga and i feel uncomfortable when she quote from bible because i am Jewish... And i remember when she said that her religion is us little monster ... I don't know What to do:saladga:

Haroon

Liking Gaga doesn't mean you need to convert to her religion :tongue: You worship whichever God and follow whichever religion you want :happy: Gaga quoting the bible doesn't make you any less Jewish so don't worry :hug: 

LePetitGAGABLover

Really? Out of all the things shes done so far, including the Judas mess, you get offended by her quoting the bible??:stalkga: 

Ot: Love the person, not the sin is what i learned in catholic school.

PartySick

She's bi-religious :sis:

Don't feel bad about her having different beliefs, friend :happy: what she takes from her religion is to love and be loved and that's all that matters honestly. We can all support that :happy:

🖤

ctherainbow

She comes from a New York Italian Catholic family, so this should really be expected.  It's one of those things where you have to be able to differentiate Gaga's social activism from Stefani's personal faith.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Don't  give ut that much thought it's just a quote. Reading the Bible is allowed to everyone no matter your religion. Uf you a Christian you can read the Quran for example. She's not making you pray or practice some Christian ritual.

LePetitGAGABLover
3 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Religion will always betray you because guess what...THERE'S NO GOD! 

:madge:

AddMeOnMYSPACE

its okay! just because she quotes, doesn't mean you have to follow. beside most of the quotes are more of an inspirational message or teaching :hug:

LadyGagaStan93
18 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Really? Out of all the things shes done so far, including the Judas mess, you get offended by her quoting the bible??:stalkga: 

Ot: Love the person, not the sin is what i learned in catholic school.

Back then when she did the Judas/Alejandro stuff I was always a bit bothered by it because I was raised in a Christian/Baptist household. I mean, granted my parents aren't devout but they do believe in God and it just felt wrong. Of course, her quoting the bible offending someone is ridiculous, but I've seen some atheist go haywire over things like "bless you" and especially "God, bless you" being said to them. So I can in a sense understand where the OP is coming from.

To the OP: Just learn to live with the fact that there's so many people on this planet, we're bound to believe in different things and take different paths. We're all just trying to live together.

Edonis

We all have different views. We all should be able to look up to any person regardless of their backgrounds, religion, etc. I'm sure you can celebrate Gaga and stan her while being comfortable with your own faith. 

Jinzo

just take the positive aspects you like about her and pay dust to what don't you like...that's what i do:laughga:  she definitely has more pros than cons:sis:

Dominic

Religion should offer you comfort,  not make you live in fear.  Just another example of oppression.  

Don't give it much thought. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived