Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I hope it sounds like fleetwood mac tbh

the promo sure took a detour :derpga: 

PERFECTIONIST

my mom is gonna be so happy i'm gonna preorder for her for mother's day

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Katharine Hepburn

Is that the official cover :awkney: and I thought the Born This Way standard cover was tragic. She looks like she's photoshopped her face on a stock image.

But it will be exciting to hear new music from her, hope it is good as I always hope when a new album is released :D I hope she has something she wants to say with this record and she isn't releasing it for the sake of it.

xoxo Joanne

Ciccone Madonna

Back in the day, Cyndi seemed like Gaga visually, she had amazing looks and really strange looking for that time. 

this brings back memories

PopThatArt

The two tracks released so far are pretty good, I was so excited to hear Cyndi was going country when it was announced early last year. It's so great when artists like Cyndi take a dive into the unknown and switch genres completely. So excited for the album. :woot:

Go see A Star is Born

Iwontell

Yep. Cyndi is great.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OmgSum1Actually

Cover feels..reductive...:tea:

Shameless selfpromo

Chromatislaps
56 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Is that the official cover :awkney: and I thought the Born This Way standard cover was tragic. She looks like she's photoshopped her face on a stock image.

But it will be exciting to hear new music from her, hope it is good as I always hope when a new album is released :D I hope she has something she wants to say with this record and she isn't releasing it for the sake of it.

it's not so tragic, nothing beats Kanyé West's The Life Of Pablo cover :giveup: 

SKANK
56 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Cyndi Lauper doesn't release things for the sake of releasing things. She isn't Madonna. Her projects are not what anyone would consider commercially or critically worthwhile.

This is a collection of classic Country and Rockabilly songs, to follow up her collection of Blues classics, which followed up a collaboration with EDM artist from all over the world, which was preceded by a collection of Torch standards...she does what she wants with a total disregard for what her peers are doing.

It's pretty refreshing.

Archived