other

Change 1 thing your fave has done

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Madonna: Never join Tidal.

****ing THIS :awkney::awkney::awkney: i might cry

Lady Gaga: Judas... The Song is ok but not as a single.

Jessie J: the WHOLE Sweet Talker Singles!!! Bang Bang is the most shitty song from her ever ever ever!!!!

Madonna: wash all over me as a single!

Iggy Azalea: releasing reclassified with the "old" songs...

Nicki Minaj: on Pinkprint the Anaconda song is just an instrumental :laughga:

Azealia Banks: voting for Trump

Britney Spears: Now That I Found You should has got a video...

ZAYN: wtf is lucozade?

Miley Cyrus: everything alright bye guys :diane:

Rivington Rebel

Gaga = Released DITD or Monster as the fifth single from TFM.

Nicki = Release HOV Lane/Champion as a single rather than Freedom/The Boys/Stupid Hoe (although that is a secret bop)

Iggy = Trouble was a mediocre track for a single; she should've done a video for Beg For It and left the TNC/Reclassified era there.

Madonna = Her whole career :derpga:

littlepotter

Melanie: release 10 more albums :awkney:

Rih: stick to the sound of the 3 pre-anti singles hunty

Bayonse: would you stop slaying for a second? My weave is begging

Madonna: stop trying to be hip n happening. You're a legend and you're basically destroying your image with everything you're doing now. You've made a punchline out of yourself. What a shame.

Nicki: I wish she released Grand Piano. Such a beautiful song and would change her public image + this sound was quite popular during a time

Katy: Get. Some. Self. Respect. seriously that girl is letting herself be sold however they ask her to.

Taylor: new romantics vid hunty. Also OOTW should NOT have been a single, broke your slaystreak.

Gaga: dwuw instead of applause... biggest regret. 

Marina: make froot an EP with just the 4 first and 2 last songs

chaeri pls

display name

I would like to prevent Hard Candy, (most of) MDNA, and Rebel Heart from happening. :madge:

The Child
43 minutes ago, Versace said:

Kesha from signing that 6 album deal 

:ohno:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JustAnotherDay

Florence and the Machine for not making a video for Various Storms and Saints and also for not doing more promo in the US.

was NickARTPOP

LUO YI
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Katy Perry: Release Walking On Air + Legendary Lovers instead of Birthday + This Is How We Do :neyde: 

Madonna: Release Devil Pray + Hold Tight instead of Ghosttown + Bitch I'm Madonna :neyde: 

Britney Spears: Release Alien instead of Perfume :neyde:

Taylor Swift: Release a huge New Romantics video and give Bad Blood a tour video (or none) :neyde: 

Rihanna: Put the full version of Goodnight Gotham on ANTI :neyde: 

Not you killing Ghosttown :neyde: 

The night sky tells all

LUO YI
1 hour ago, Vamp said:

I would like to prevent Hard Candy, (most of) MDNA, and Rebel Heart from happening. :madge:

Rebel Heart is a good album :madge: Hard Candy is great without fillers and MDNA is... crap. 

The night sky tells all

display name
30 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Rebel Heart is a good album :madge: Hard Candy is great without fillers and MDNA is... crap. 

I have to put MDNA above the others because of "Girl Gone Wild" and "Gang Bang" though. Those were good. :madge:

Ciccone Madonna

MDNA was made during the creation and promotion of W.E. Overall is a good EDM record to dance to. That was the goal to create dance clubs anthems like Some Girls, I am addicted and Gang Bang,  that never had its video..:( Stop whining about it. I had enough of this mdnahate.:grr:

LUO YI
21 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

MDNA was made during the creation and promotion of W.E. Overall is a good EDM record to dance to. That was the goal to create dance clubs anthems like Some Girls, I am addicted and Gang Bang,  that never had its video..:( Stop whining about it. I had enough of this mdnahate.:grr:

Well, I like it but Best friend, that collab with M.I.A, are ****ed up

The night sky tells all

Ciccone Madonna
8 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Well, I like it but Best friend, that collab with M.I.A, are ****ed up

!!!!!!!!Best Friend is a masterpiece. First thought was to be ending track of the standard record but went to deluxe due to being TOO GUY RITCHIE song for someone to relate. You can listen to it if you break up, thinking that your ex was your best friend of them all. 

A random acoustic cover to understand the magic of this song

Archived