đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

6 INCH, does it remind you..

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

of Videophone? The way it's created, makes me think of Videophone somehow. The guitar stem in the chorus is definitely giving me some Videophone vibes. :air: 

I really can't be the only one thinking this way right? :rip:  

I can't unhear Videophone in 6 Inch. And yeah, 6 INCH is better, but we are not talking about the quality of each song, just the similarities. 

bewr3au.gif

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
Just now, Gianni Versace said:

6 inch >>>> shitdeo phone

It's not about quality wise, because 6 INCH would win. I'm just trying to point out if you guys hear the similarities between some parts from each song tho. 

Crossfit

the only thing it reminded me is this 

giphy.gif

and this

large.gif

what's with you guys praising this album? it's like all of her previous albums, a mix of RnB & Pop and some other "urban sounds". and don't start with the message because if there is one, it's only there to sell the album. (conclusion: stop licking her a$$hole)

and back to the topic: both songs are not really enjoyable.

Mr Ricky
30 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Well, you're the music expert here :awkney:

Okay and? Everyone has ears to hear music in some way, you don't have to be an expert for that? 

tumblr_o30llbtrjg1tqogzgo6_250.gif

--

27 minutes ago, Juvi said:

what's with you guys praising this album? it's like all of her previous albums, a mix of RnB & Pop and some other "urban sounds". and don't start with the message because if there is one, it's only there to sell the album. (conclusion: stop licking her a$$hole)

Hmm but that does not answer my question tho. I'm not saying, if any of the songs are good or not. It's about the similarities. 

Idk why everyone is bringing up which song is better or not. It's totally out of context at this point. It's not something I have been asking from you guys. :saladga:

Crossfit

Brian Ryan
26 minutes ago, Juvi said:

Well I would expect a R&B/Pop singer to come out with... a R&B/Pop album. You know how Lady Gaga is going to come out with another Pop album.

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Okay and? Everyone has ears to hear music in some way, you don't have to be an expert for that? 

tumblr_o30llbtrjg1tqogzgo6_250.gif

Lol I wasn't clear enough. I meant, why don't you mash them up and upload it so we get the similarities :hor:

Tbh, I tried humming the V.P melody in the 6 inch chorus and it actually did fit, but taken separately it's not as obvious.

chaeri pls

Mr Ricky
Just now, littlepotter said:

Lol I wasn't clear enough. I meant, why don't you mash them up and upload it so we get the similarities :hor:

Tbh, I tried humming the V.P melody in the 6 inch chorus and it actually did fit, but taken separately it's not as obvious.

Takes too much work, well let me be honest, I don't feel like it. :rip: Maybe I'll do it whenever the instrumental from 6 INCH comes out tho. 

:hug:  

Crossfit

littlepotter
34 minutes ago, Juvi said:

Well I'm no expert on praising albums but I can say that the most common reason for praising an album is that people actually like the album :poot:

I don't get all the anger. Geez.

chaeri pls

boyerased

No, actually ait reminds me of Telephone, albeit the video.

The line "goddamn, she murdered everybody and I was her witness" says it all. 

OmgSum1Actually

A betch can only wish 6 INCH were Telephone pt2

Shameless selfpromo

Archived