Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will 'LEMONADE' reach #1 on BB200?

Guest vivre sa vie

Featured Posts

Guest vivre sa vie

'Lemonade' is only available on Tidal. This week, Prince has been dominating the iTunes chart. Next week (Apr 29), Drake will drop his album. So, do you think 'Lemonade' will reach the top spot on Billboard 200 this or the next week? Or even in three weeks, will it make it to reach #1?

Prismatic

Sadly no. This is Prince week, then champagne Papi's week.  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JustinTrudeau

Nope. Not with Tidal. Drake will drop his album on iTunes stream and then a physical copy a week later.

Beyonce is doing neither of that. Shame.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Dangerous Man

NOPE.

But I bet Bey doesn't care at all. Tidal's future is her main priority right now.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dangerous Man
10 minutes ago, EvilCat said:

No 1 Kickass torrent ? sure :poot:

Ew.

Spoiler

thepiratebay >>>>>>>>

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

2020Covid19IsOurs

NO. But it will shatter Rihanna's first week total with a massive 461 copies sold 

mariah-shades.gif

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Vodka

Not if Tidal has anything to do with it tbh
tidal-jayz-beyonce.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

'Lemonade' is only available on Tidal. This week, Prince has been dominating the iTunes chart. Next week (Apr 29), Drake will drop his album. So, do you think 'Lemonade' will reach the top spot on Billboard 200 this or the next week? Or even in three weeks, will it make it to reach #1?

2 hours ago, ZarinStar said:

Nope. Not with Tidal. Drake will drop his album on iTunes stream and then a physical copy a week later.

Beyonce is doing neither of that. Shame.

2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Billboard's rules won't let it, if its only on Tidal

2 hours ago, venusian said:

if it stays a tidal exlusive then no

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

if it remains flopal exclusive it will fail.

Y'all forgot about Kanye's TLOP that went #1 on BB purely from streams and become the second largest streaming numbers in history? :green:

"None of Pablo’s tracks were available for individual purchase, so the album debuts on the strength of only streams."

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7326493/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-debuts-at-no-1-on-billboard-200

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiscoHeaven23
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Y'all forgot about Kanye's TLOP that went #1 on BB purely from streams and become the second largest streaming numbers in history? :green:

"None of Pablo’s tracks were available for individual purchase, so the album debuts on the strength of only streams."

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7326493/kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-debuts-at-no-1-on-billboard-200

That's once they put it on other streaming services

When they had ANTI on just Tidal, Billboard didn't count all the streams Tidal said ANTI had. 

Archived