💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow
42 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Yes God create the day and night , the oceans , animal , land , rain ect.. But he did not create  the world we are living at this moment.. Sin is the cause of this evil world.. God just want us to choice is we choice bad or good. The devil was a angel in heaven and he wanted to be better then God and corrupt.. So God cast him out of heaven. Then after that the devil start to destroy the earth.. and human kind.... Is not God fault at all. He want us to go in heaven with Him.. He let you choice to follow him or the devil.. Is your choice.. Is like you parent the love you and give you advise to do goods.. And is up to you to follow it or do the bad things.. Bad things always has consequence.. Idk it hart to explain God but he is the most loving God.. He make miracle and I will pray for you becuase the way you talk is not right.. God is listening to you.. Had a good day 

Ugh as christians say and believe, god is allknowing, so he knew that Satan would turn against him even before he created him and he knew that Eve would eat that apple even before he created her but he was still dissapointed that she did it. How does any of this make a bit of sense ? God created us even though he knew we were gonna sin so that he could save us from sinning ? Wtf ? God created Satan even though he knew that Satan would turn rogue ? Where is the sense in this ? He is suppossed to be allknowing, allmighty and allseeing so why the hell would he create humans when he knew all the time we were gonna sin and half of us go to hell ? That is sick.... oh and lets not get into how our sin is his fault since he is the one to create us and the creator of something is responsible for his work. Christians say that we and everything are a perfect design that needs perfect creator, so he probably was shitty creator and also an idiot when he decided to create flawed beings with the knowledge that half of them will end up in hell suffering forever.... he did not create the world we are living in now ? so back 6000 years ago there was day and night cycle going on before there was sun you say ? ugh.... why am i even trying, you are gonna somehow toss logic away anyway right ? 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

Wow you guys are attacking her on everything from who she supports politically to her religious choices. 

When will you ever be happy with her? So many people have so many issues with every little thing she does anymore it's getting disgustingly excessive to the point where I don't even want to read the news section. It's depressing.

If she wants to voluntarily read the Bible, so be it. If she wants to go to church, so be it. It's not affecting you or your existence, there's tons other gods/goddesses/whatever you could be worshipping as well as millions of other books you could be reading. Why attack her for it? It doesn't have to be so personal and judge-y all the time. 

This is completely true. It's becoming paranoid. Every single thing from Gaga is being crucified. I would get it if she was doing something offensive. But she wasn't. I don't know what this site has became.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

wow one tiny quote from Bible led to 9 pages of messiness 

only on GGD :emma: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

shane_c

She sounds like she believes in reincarnation, if you read her piece she wrote about Prince. Thais not Christian, thats more Buddhism I think or Hinduism. I think she just has her own beliefs about things. Gagaism

ItsTommyBitch

Oh no :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

IntoYou1
59 minutes ago, Moncher said:

Ugh as christians say and believe, god is allknowing, so he knew that Satan would turn against him even before he created him and he knew that Eve would eat that apple even before he created her but he was still dissapointed that she did it. How does any of this make a bit of sense ? God created us even though he knew we were gonna sin so that he could save us from sinning ? Wtf ? God created Satan even though he knew that Satan would turn rogue ? Where is the sense in this ? He is suppossed to be allknowing, allmighty and allseeing so why the hell would he create humans when he knew all the time we were gonna sin and half of us go to hell ? That is sick.... oh and lets not get into how our sin is his fault since he is the one to create us and the creator of something is responsible for his work. Christians say that we and everything are a perfect design that needs perfect creator, so he probably was shitty creator and also an idiot when he decided to create flawed beings with the knowledge that half of them will end up in hell suffering forever.... he did not create the world we are living in now ? so back 6000 years ago there was day and night cycle going on before there was sun you say ? ugh.... why am i even trying, you are gonna somehow toss logic away anyway right ? 

First of all, it is possible that God has reasons for allowing evil to exist that we simply cannot understand. In this, the Christian can have confidence in God knowing that His ways are above our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). As the Bible says, the just shall live by faith (Hab. 2:4).

Second, God may be letting evil run its course in order to prove that evil is malignant and that suffering, which is the unfortunate product of evil, is further proof that anything contrary to God’s will is bad, harmful, painful, and leads to death.

God gave Adam dominion over the world (Gen. 1:28). When he rebelled against God, he set in motion an entire series of events and changed the very nature of man and creation. Both were affected by sin. Creation was no longer a paradise but bore thorns and thistles (Gen. 3:17-18, Rom. 8:22). People became sinful (Rom. 5:12, Eph. 2:3) who were haters of God (Rom. 3:9-12), etc. The only conclusion to such a situation is death. Jesus said, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened," (Matt. 24:22).

Sin is rebellion against God and His created order, but God has not left us alone in this fallen world. He continued to enter this world, pointing us to Himself, to truth, to morality, purity, and love. He used the evil of the world (liars, perjurers, the envious, etc.,) to bring His Son to the cross so that we might have the opportunity to obtain eternal life. In this, God has not stepped away from fallen creation but has stepped into it by becoming Jesus. God works within the fallen world to effect change, and He uses fallen people to accomplish His will. In this, He is proving His sovereignty over evil, suffering, and rebellious people, proving that sin and evil are utterly futile and that He is worthy of honor and glory.

A third possible reason that God is letting evil occur is so that on the day of judgment the condemned will have no right to say that their sentence is unjust. God is not stopping people from exercising their free will. Think about this: If someone said that God should stop evil and suffering, then should God then stop allevil and suffering? If God only stopped some of it, then we would still be asking the same question of why it exists.

So, if we want God to stop evil and suffering, then He must stop all of it. We have no problem with this when it means stopping a catastrophe or a murder or a rape. But what about when someone thinks of something evil? Evil is destructive whether it is acted out or not. Hatred and bigotry in someone’s heart is wrong. If it is wrong and if God is to stop all evil, then He must stop that person from thinking his own thoughts. To do that, God must remove his freedom of thought. Furthermore, which person on the earth has not thought something evil? God would be required, then, to stop all people from exercising their free will. This is something God has chosen not to do. Therefore, we could say that one of the reasons that God permits evil and suffering is that of man’s free will.

Fourth, it is quite possible that God uses the suffering to do good. In other words, He produces patience through tribulation (Rom. 5:3). Or He may desire to save someone through it. Take for example, the account of Joseph who was sold into slavery by His brothers. What they did was wrong, and Joseph suffered greatly for it. But, later, God raised up Joseph in Egypt to make provisions for the people of that land during the coming drought of seven years. Not only was Egypt saved but also his family and brothers who originally sold him into slavery. Joseph finally says to them, "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good," (Gen. 50:15-21). Of course, the greatest example of God using evil for good is the death of Christ. Evil people brought Him to the cross, but God used that cross as the means to save the world.

But then we must ask, if this is true, are we working against God by working against evil and suffering? No, we are not. God says that He does not want us to sin and suffer. But it is simply true that God can use evil despite its apparent despicable nature.

God is in the world using the world and its failures for His glory and the benefit of those who listen to Him.

But then, what about those who seem to suffer innocently with no benefit resulting? What about the woman who is raped or the innocent bystander who is killed by a stray bullet. In both cases, the victims and families suffer nothing but pain and loss. What good can this possibly be?

I think that the answer is two-fold. One: ultimately, no one is innocent. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23) and are by nature children of wrath (Eph. 2:3). There is none innocent. Though this is Biblically accurate, it does not satisfy the question emotionally. Why do little babies suffer for things they have not done? I must acknowledge that I do not know. Ultimately, we must trust God who knows the beginning from the end and sees the grand picture. He will have the final word, and He will be vindicated.

Roro

James Gibson

She just said to love the next one and don't forget to love. It doesn't matter what she believes or not, but what the message means. And you are again ignoring what she's saying with hate and judgment. Making the same mistake as the church you all complain about.

Christan Philosophy is free to be interpreted the way people want and it's actually pretty peaceful. It should not be automatically connected with the institution many people used as a weapon in the past centuries. Focus on the content this so called holy guy said not the bling around it (ARTPOP teas :green:)

Nicole

She is a grown woman. She has grown up Catholic, she has consistently said that she believes in God, that she Prays, that she's religious for years. Every religious person approaches their religion differently. All this "omg but God says he doesn't like this how can gaga like that" is ridiculous. These days, majority of religious people are well aware of the standards in the Bible that are not applicable and/or irrelevant today. You can believe in some parts of a religion and not condone other parts. It's like how you can like some things your fav does and not others, but still call them your fave. Doesn't make her beliefs any less legitimate than someone who believe in every word of the Bible through and through. 

giskardsb

Most Christians, excepting fundamentalists, recognize that the bible has much cultural bias and influence from its time that we no longer believe. That doesn't mean that someone can't find comfort and guidance in parts of it anyway.  There is no reason to get on Gagas case for that particular quote. Some of you just look for reasons to hate on Gaga.  in fact the people taking the most offense by Gaga using this quote could probably stand to consider it in a personal way.  

lairofhk

Voting for Hillary Clinton and quoting the bible...lawdy. Lol. Gaga has said she is conservative in some ways, I guess that's very true tbh. Meh.

CharlieQuinn

Your fave makes a beautiful post about loving one another, made an album about acceptance and love. But you guys are attacking her for her religious/spiritual life?

Reading the bible and going to church doesn't make you a better person. It's a personal choice and a personal relationship with the above. If that's what is making her happy and strong, I'm totally here for it.

Ronk
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

This is completely true. It's becoming paranoid. Every single thing from Gaga is being crucified. I would get it if she was doing something offensive. But she wasn't. I don't know what this site has became.

I've been here for three years and nothing has changed.  Always negativity, always people trashing Gaga.  I stayed on the theory that only a minority are negative, but I sometimes wonder.

I live outside the space time continuum.

CharlieQuinn
1 hour ago, Rod21 said:

First of all, it is possible that God has reasons for allowing evil to exist that we simply cannot understand. In this, the Christian can have confidence in God knowing that His ways are above our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). As the Bible says, the just shall live by faith (Hab. 2:4).

Second, God may be letting evil run its course in order to prove that evil is malignant and that suffering, which is the unfortunate product of evil, is further proof that anything contrary to God’s will is bad, harmful, painful, and leads to death.

God gave Adam dominion over the world (Gen. 1:28). When he rebelled against God, he set in motion an entire series of events and changed the very nature of man and creation. Both were affected by sin. Creation was no longer a paradise but bore thorns and thistles (Gen. 3:17-18, Rom. 8:22). People became sinful (Rom. 5:12, Eph. 2:3) who were haters of God (Rom. 3:9-12), etc. The only conclusion to such a situation is death. Jesus said, "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened," (Matt. 24:22).

Sin is rebellion against God and His created order, but God has not left us alone in this fallen world. He continued to enter this world, pointing us to Himself, to truth, to morality, purity, and love. He used the evil of the world (liars, perjurers, the envious, etc.,) to bring His Son to the cross so that we might have the opportunity to obtain eternal life. In this, God has not stepped away from fallen creation but has stepped into it by becoming Jesus. God works within the fallen world to effect change, and He uses fallen people to accomplish His will. In this, He is proving His sovereignty over evil, suffering, and rebellious people, proving that sin and evil are utterly futile and that He is worthy of honor and glory.

A third possible reason that God is letting evil occur is so that on the day of judgment the condemned will have no right to say that their sentence is unjust. God is not stopping people from exercising their free will. Think about this: If someone said that God should stop evil and suffering, then should God then stop allevil and suffering? If God only stopped some of it, then we would still be asking the same question of why it exists.

So, if we want God to stop evil and suffering, then He must stop all of it. We have no problem with this when it means stopping a catastrophe or a murder or a rape. But what about when someone thinks of something evil? Evil is destructive whether it is acted out or not. Hatred and bigotry in someone’s heart is wrong. If it is wrong and if God is to stop all evil, then He must stop that person from thinking his own thoughts. To do that, God must remove his freedom of thought. Furthermore, which person on the earth has not thought something evil? God would be required, then, to stop all people from exercising their free will. This is something God has chosen not to do. Therefore, we could say that one of the reasons that God permits evil and suffering is that of man’s free will.

Fourth, it is quite possible that God uses the suffering to do good. In other words, He produces patience through tribulation (Rom. 5:3). Or He may desire to save someone through it. Take for example, the account of Joseph who was sold into slavery by His brothers. What they did was wrong, and Joseph suffered greatly for it. But, later, God raised up Joseph in Egypt to make provisions for the people of that land during the coming drought of seven years. Not only was Egypt saved but also his family and brothers who originally sold him into slavery. Joseph finally says to them, "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good," (Gen. 50:15-21). Of course, the greatest example of God using evil for good is the death of Christ. Evil people brought Him to the cross, but God used that cross as the means to save the world.

But then we must ask, if this is true, are we working against God by working against evil and suffering? No, we are not. God says that He does not want us to sin and suffer. But it is simply true that God can use evil despite its apparent despicable nature.

God is in the world using the world and its failures for His glory and the benefit of those who listen to Him.

But then, what about those who seem to suffer innocently with no benefit resulting? What about the woman who is raped or the innocent bystander who is killed by a stray bullet. In both cases, the victims and families suffer nothing but pain and loss. What good can this possibly be?

I think that the answer is two-fold. One: ultimately, no one is innocent. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23) and are by nature children of wrath (Eph. 2:3). There is none innocent. Though this is Biblically accurate, it does not satisfy the question emotionally. Why do little babies suffer for things they have not done? I must acknowledge that I do not know. Ultimately, we must trust God who knows the beginning from the end and sees the grand picture. He will have the final word, and He will be vindicated.

You have a brave soul. :hug:

Emigrante
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I've been here for three years and nothing has changed.  Always negativity, always people trashing Gaga.  I stayed on the theory that only a minority are negative, but I sometimes wonder.

I'm wondering when has this started to happen. And If during The Fame Monster and Born This Way era people were so negative too. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived